Cuss words could make you angry momentarily but they don't have the power to affect you. But simple words spoken by a loved one with an intention to hurt you could affect you very deeply. Like a parent telling his/her child "You are a disgrace to this family."

Insults thrown in a fit of anger could be forgiven
But muttered words piercing the calm of the night
Uttered with an almost mocking determination
Leaves scars deeper than could ever be healed
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cuss words could make you angry momentarily but they don't have the power to affect you. But simple words spoken by a loved one with an intention to hurt you could affect you very deeply. Like a parent telling his/her child "You are a disgrace to this family."

Insults thrown in a fit of anger could be forgiven
But muttered words piercing the calm of the night
Uttered with an almost mocking determination
Leaves scars deeper than could ever be healed

]

Yes, I agree...heated exchange of words does a lot of damage to our loved ones..but it hurts even more when it is said without showing any signs of annoyance.

BTW is this your blog link..I am afraid..I think we are not supposed to insert links of our personal blog? Please check.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Words make or mar, depending upon the situation and intention of the speaker.. If you slip, you can get up. If your tongue slips ( Bad words) you cannot take them back.
Abhishek posting links to other blogs, personal or others are not allowed, so please refrain from doing so !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OK. I just thought I have to give the source of the poem
We should be very careful before what we speak. A person who beaten by another person can forget the situation later but the words told by them never forget because it makes wound.
Yes true. Often in the heat of the moment we may say something without much thought. At first we may not realize how hurtful our words can be but it may cause a deep impact on the other person's mind. Sometimes the words are misinterpreted so in that case clarification is needed.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Bad words, once they are said, they can be forgiven, but not forgotten
Yes they make a mark on your mind forever and they keep pinching you from time to time.

I love writing and sharing ideas

A word, which is not a word but a gesture that never hurts is a SMILE.
Some times words hurt but these may also change life. The classical example is of Goswami Tulsidas, author of Ram Charit Manas, whose life turned a new leaf just because of harsh wods of his wife Ratna.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.