Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
waiting to take revenge will only hamper our own mental peace. People who have this habit of making hurtful comments without any reason should be best avoided. I think it is better not to think about these people and waste time unnecessarily because you cannot change them.............it is simply their nature.

Waiting for taking revenge is not a sound solution. By that you are no less than the other person, who abused you.this will go on forever. Solution is to forget and and ensure that such people are avoided in future.
Also, certain people are blessed or rather cursed with a sharp tongue. They just can't control their tongue, which goes against them. Hurting people with their words is like a a habit to these kind of people.

Words one's spoke cannot be taken back so we must very careful before what we are going to speak and also hurt wait for the time to take revenge.

Practically a person who is cursed or blessed with a sharp tongue will lose all friends slowly, this is the best revenge, we don't have to do anything.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Also, certain people are blessed or rather cursed with a sharp tongue. They just can't control their tongue, which goes against them. Hurting people with their words is like a a habit to these kind of people.

Words one's spoke cannot be taken back so we must very careful before what we are going to speak and also hurt wait for the time to take revenge.

Practically a person who is cursed or blessed with a sharp tongue will lose all friends slowly, this is the best revenge, we don't have to do anything.

There cannot be a bigger punishment than ignoring this clan of word abusers.
"I care two hoots for your trash" should be your attitude.

Well said Sir..ignoring such people and a who cares attitude is the best way to deal with such people.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Well said Sir..ignoring such people and a who cares attitude is the best way to deal with such people.

We have only two options. Either tame the serpent or be away from the serpent.
Yes eventually people will start avoiding that person.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I have seen people who are loudmouth, shout at the top of their voice and they can go on and on with their argument. They won't stop for anything and they won't even care to listen to your side. So why waste time and energy. It's best to just sit back and let them shout and just avoid any further argument......it will just get more bitter.

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Yes sometimes harsh words hurt more than anything. We should think before we speak. :)
I have seen people who are loudmouth, shout at the top of their voice and they can go on and on with their argument. They won't stop for anything and they won't even care to listen to your side. So why waste time and energy. It's best to just sit back and let them shout and just avoid any further argument......it will just get more bitter.

It's only a person who howls at the top of his voice, who are empty headed. A person with stuff will never howl. He talks in a soothing and soft manner.
"Empty Vessels make much noise."
Avoid those Empty Vessels.

It's only a person who howls at the top of his voice, who are empty headed. A person with stuff will never howl. He talks in a soothing and soft manner.
"Empty Vessels make much noise."
Avoid those Empty Vessels.

Yes you are absolutely right. Such people will do anything to prove their point and they are least bothered about what the other person is thinks or feels about them. Such people have a belief that they are always right and can be very hurtful.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.