According to a study, antibiotics residue found in chicken samples.
For details click on the link:

indiatimes

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

indiatimes

It's for those who eat chicken regularly or often. As it is chicken consumption should be minimized not only to escape from immunity to antibiotics , for health reasons also. Instead one should consume more fish .

indiatimes

It's for those who eat chicken regularly or often. As it is chicken consumption should be minimized not only to escape from immunity to antibiotics , for health reasons also. Instead one should consume more fish .

Getting antibiotics into the body through drugged chickens... I would not really consider this an advantage. Antibiotics are prone to quick reactions when these are administered into any living body. If one needs a stronger immune system... I believe it should be a proper and healthy diet so that the immune system naturally gets the boost.
I prefer Desi chickens fed with natural feed. Most of the poultry farms are filled with Broiler variety of chickens. I avoid them.
Yeah..chicken consumption should be minimized and instead other source of protein such as fish should be consumed. Something similar about KFC chicken was in news sometime back, that something is injected in them to make it bigger. We are paying only to eat more poison these days.Hence, a big no for KFC and broiler chicken.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I had also read the news. I still eat chicken. I don't take anti biotics. so immunity or no immunity does not matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The broiler chicken industry mainly focuses on large production of chicken and cheap production cost. As a result of which the breeding of broiler chicken is done in very weak and unhygienic conditions. The chickens suffer from lot of physical deformities and diseases due to this very poor housing and breeding conditions.

I love writing and sharing ideas

indiatimes

Getting antibiotics into the body through drugged chickens... I would not really consider this an advantage. Antibiotics are prone to quick reactions when these are administered into any living body. If one needs a stronger immune system... I believe it should be a proper and healthy diet so that the immune system naturally gets the boost.

According to e report eating chicken reduces your immunity to anti biotics. This is a disadvantage of chicken.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yeah..chicken consumption should be minimized and instead other source of protein such as fish should be consumed. Something similar about KFC chicken was in news sometime back, that something is injected in them to make it bigger. We are paying only to eat more poison these days.Hence, a big no for KFC and broiler chicken.

Hormones are injected in chickens to make them fatter, hormones that are harmful to the human body. So it is better to stick to vegetarian diet as much as possible. For proteins, one can use pulses and dals and eat chicken only occasionally.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Hormones are injected in chickens to make them fatter, hormones that are harmful to the human body. So it is better to stick to vegetarian diet as much as possible. For proteins, one can use pulses and dals and eat chicken only occasionally.

Thanks for adding on the correct info about KFC chciken. And you are very correct in saying we should stick to veggies and dals for protein intake, even fish, but eat chicken in limited quantities.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Vegetarians have much lower cholesterol levels than meat-eaters, and heart disease is less common in vegetarians. The reasons are not hard to find. Vegetarian meals are typically low in saturated fat and usually contain little or no cholesterol. Since cholesterol is found only in animal products such as meat, dairy, and eggs, vegans consume a cholesterol-free diet.

http://pcrm.org/health/diets/vsk/vegetarian-starter-kit-powerful

Fish has no harmful affects on health. omega-3 fatty acids are good for heart.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.