Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
copywriting is presenting words to best communicate a marketing concept, such as on a website, in an email, in an advertisement or a direct mail letter, or on TV, radio, press releases, catalogs, billboards, brochures, sales letters, and other marketing communications media, that would encapsulate the essence of the term.

You have summarized it well. Okay just to clarify my doubt...i guess copywriting involves a lot of creativity like coming up with catchy phrases for advertisements..but is not limited only to this..correct me if am wrong.

Definitely. Take this as an example. If your copy is just." Mother's milk is good", it will not draw the attention of the people. But my copy for the same is, "Breast fed, Best Bred."
Another one on Road safety.
" Dekha Nahin Ye Laal
Phir Dekho Lala Ka Haal." means This one has not seen the Red on the traffic signal. And see his fate.

Thanks for substantiating with valid examples. It is an interesting job I must say.

Fortunately for me, I happen to be a Designer also. It becomes easier for me to make a copy according to visual. And to make a visual according to my copy. Generally, visualizer and copy writer are two different jobs. I'm two rolled in one. Haha...

Good for you..as you must have got the benefit of having both skills at your finger tips.
yoga2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

copywriting is presenting words to best communicate a marketing concept, such as on a website, in an email, in an advertisement or a direct mail letter, or on TV, radio, press releases, catalogs, billboards, brochures, sales letters, and other marketing communications media, that would encapsulate the essence of the term.

You have summarized it well. Okay just to clarify my doubt...i guess copywriting involves a lot of creativity like coming up with catchy phrases for advertisements..but is not limited only to this..correct me if am wrong.

Definitely. Take this as an example. If your copy is just." Mother's milk is good", it will not draw the attention of the people. But my copy for the same is, "Breast fed, Best Bred."
Another one on Road safety.
" Dekha Nahin Ye Laal
Phir Dekho Lala Ka Haal." means This one has not seen the Red on the traffic signal. And see his fate.

Thanks for substantiating with valid examples. It is an interesting job I must say.

Fortunately for me, I happen to be a Designer also. It becomes easier for me to make a copy according to visual. And to make a visual according to my copy. Generally, visualizer and copy writer are two different jobs. I'm two rolled in one. Haha...

Good for you..as you must have got the benefit of having both skills at your finger tips.

To be frank. This aspect has given me a Place in advertising field. Because, i reduced my emlployer's man power

One of my Digitals

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11114]}
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Hello I am a mechanical engineer and into a planning section in a MNC company. I like listening music and have won many awards in singing at school level. :)
I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Systems engineering. I have learnt C programming,C++ programming,HTML, CSS, Mysql and PHP. While I joined college in 2011. I have a planned to build a website for basic tutorials. But, I don't know how to make it. So, I tried to search for it and found that HTML, CSS, Mysql and PHP are the basic things to build a website. After a long time learning them online, I released my website Coding World. This site actually gave me a celebrity status in my college. I felt very happy with it. Now, content in my website is submitted by the professors of our college. I am proud of it. ;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.