Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?

I am an all day person :cheer: ..I cannot wake up early in the morning at say 6 Am...But oce I am up I am energetic and waste no time ! Day times are most productive for obvious reasons since all your work gets done during office hours and you plan your day accordingly.Evenings are for relaxing and taking it easy ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am productive and energetic most of the day. I go to bed early and so unproductive during night hours.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Early morning and evening times I am the most productive and energetic. I enjoy the freshness of the early morning hours. Evenings - post my office hours - I am all relaxed mentally and physically both provided it is really evening.
I'm not a nocturnal person. Early to rise and early to bed is my lifestyle . My productive phase is calm and serene mornings.
I fall in the mid-morning and afternoon category. Though I am more attuned into doing things like writing at night, which is peaceful, less distracting, and calm.

I fall in the mid-morning and afternoon category. Though I am more attuned into doing things like writing at night, which is peaceful, less distracting, and calm.

But late night working may lead to inadequate sleep. If you can go to bed early, it's not difficult to get up early. Anyhow it all depends on one's preferences.

But late night working may lead to inadequate sleep. If you can go to bed early, it's not difficult to get up early. Anyhow it all depends on one's preferences.

It is a long story...I was a morning person too, until my daughter was born. Time and habits go topsy-turvy having a baby around. So night time offers some amount of peaceful time. :)

It is a long story...I was a morning person too, until my daughter was born. Time and habits go topsy-turvy having a baby around. So night time offers some amount of peaceful time. :)

I can understand. You had to adjust to the changing necessities. Great.

But, I know of some people, my former colleague(s) who used to deliberately waste time in socializing in the morning and afternoon and wait till everyone left office and then start their work and sit up late. Wonder how did these kind of people convince their managers.

But, I know of some people, my former colleague(s) who used to deliberately waste time in socializing in the morning and afternoon and wait till everyone left office and then start their work and sit up late. Wonder how did these kind of people convince their managers.

Peculiarly, our managers mostly appreciate such people who stay late, thinking that the employee is epitome of sincerity .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.