Well, i have seen many people that as soon as they step inside their workplace they put on their head phones and play some music and start working. For me I can't work with music on all times, once in a while it is okay though.

How many of you find working with music on okay and not disturbing? Or how many of you find it annoying and think that listening to music (at work) can disrupt your work?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. I agree with you mousumi. When i am at work, i will work in silence. Since it will surely disturb my work. During that time music is an annoying one.
Yes. I agree with you mousumi. When i am at work, i will work in silence. Since it will surely disturb my work. During that time music is an annoying one.

Me too, I fail to understand how come some people just can't work without music. I wonder how do they concentrate on their work. :blink:

Me too, I fail to understand how come some people just can't work without music. I wonder how do they concentrate on their work. :blink:

I also like to work in piece, but some people like to work while listening to music. I have seen many students who listen music while studying and this will become their habit.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I also like to work in piece, but some people like to work while listening to music. I have seen many students who listen music while studying and this will become their habit.
'

Yes, even I have seen...not at a good thing I believe. Because we have a habit of murmuring the song while listening, how can one study and listen to music at the same time.

Well, i have seen many people that as soon as they step inside their workplace they put on their head phones and play some music and start working. For me I can't work with music on all times, once in a while it is okay though.

How many of you find working with music on okay and not disturbing? Or how many of you find it annoying and think that listening to music (at work) can disrupt your work?

I do not prefer music with work. But aftr working for a few hours, I listen to music for some time to relax after which I again switch off music and resume work. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not prefer music with work. But aftr working for a few hours, I listen to music for some time to relax after which I again switch off music and resume work. .

Yes, music is a very good way to feel relaxed, even I do the same.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

For me playing music is difficult to concentrate on writing and works which are critical nature, when travelling I prefer to listen music from playlists in order to avoid sound pollution. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

For me playing music is difficult to concentrate on writing and works which are critical nature, when travelling I prefer to listen music from playlists in order to avoid sound pollution. :whistle: :whistle:

Who ever has responded to this thread so far are of the same opinion that music is more welcome when they are not working and well suited for times when we are off work. Let's see if someone has a different opinion.

I agree with you, they kind of put me off. During my regular job I strictly keep an eye on such people. Don't mix work with pleasure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dont have a choice at my workplace. There is light music playing all around the floor. Thought not annoying, I am used to with that. But, using headphone to listen to music while working is something I cannot manage to do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.