Yesterday while reaching home i saw an accident. The person speaking in mobile phone while crossing the road. Suddenly a bus came and everything is finished with in a fraction of second. People surrounded the person and say it is fate what to do? but my mind is not accepting the word fate. The mistake is committed by the person how you can put the blame on fate. Why people are giving more importance to mobile phones than their life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday while reaching home i saw an accident. The person speaking in mobile phone while crossing the road. Suddenly a bus came and everything is finished with in a fraction of second. People surrounded the person and say it is fate what to do? but my mind is not accepting the word fate. The mistake is committed by the person how you can put the blame on fate. Why people are giving more importance to mobile phones than their life.

It is pretty sad to know that people are so caught up in their mobile phone conversation that they can't do without it even while crossing a road. This is a very common scene of late. I have seen many people using a cell phone while driving, and even some nerds talking while riding a bike or scooter..isn't it too much? How important is the call...if the person on the other side is so important and you have to take a call, park your vehicle and then talk.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
I rather pity the frequent phone users. They have no time to relax. They have to talk on phone even while bathing, driving and eating.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I rather pity the frequent phone users. They have no time to relax. They have to talk on phone even while bathing, driving and eating.

If they do all those things mentioned by you they are not getting happy and doing the same things without feeling that what is the benefit of this talk. Telephone companies only getting benefits from frequent call makers.
A few days before a news came that a boy was crossing a railway track was listening music on mobile, suddenly train came and he died in the accident.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I have witnessed several in stances where people often are on phone while driving. A few months back a bike rider hits my car from behind and gets injured. I asked hom what he was up to and he said he was on a service call. I had to blast him. Further in the office cabs and shuttles, the drivers often are on mobile since they need to pick employees and have to call them. The rule is to reach the pick up point and call, but they do it while drivign. I rather complained a few times to the transport incharge!
Fate is a glorified word used for incapability and lack of control over the mind. We do all rubbish and attribute to "Fate."
using mobile while driving is always drive attention from roads and it is important to watch out for some of important precuations of using it,

http://mohanmekap.com/

As long as Civic sense, concern towards others lives and their own miss in the human attitude things remain as they are.
Its a common issue happening every day. People has to understand value of life. Atleast for the well being of their family members.
Its a common issue happening every day. People has to understand value of life. Atleast for the well being of their family members.

Abusing technology that's rampant today, reminds me of that time tested Adage, " nectar also becomes venom if wrongly or excessively used."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.