Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was listening to a conversation from a senior RTO official that even talking over phone with use of earplugs or bluetooth device while driving is an offence, at least in Bangalore. Not sure of other places though!.The worst part is despite rules and numerous reminders and despite people witnessing life-breaking incidents, there is no end to such offences!
I was listening to a conversation from a senior RTO official that even talking over phone with use of earplugs or bluetooth device while driving is an offence, at least in Bangalore. Not sure of other places though!.The worst part is despite rules and numerous reminders and despite people witnessing life-breaking incidents, there is no end to such offences!

That, Using Cell phone while driving is a punishable offence, is everywhere . But nowhere it's effectively implemented.
Only Telecom companies are growing by leaps and bounds and are benefited with the ever increasing mobile phone usage. We don't realize that constantly using a cell phone can be detrimental for us and can affect our system, impair memory, and cause so many other health hazards.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

A sad state of affairs. If somebody suggests about the welfare and if they are not heeded, whose funeral is that? But i'm worried about how these foolish activities are endangering other's lives.
Ya its not good I have seen people using their cell phones while driving which is not at all good and is risky or their lives. Similarly people just don't see on roads while talking on mobile phones which is dangerous one should be alert while walking on road. :)
Even many people uses phone while driving.. Phone become essential part of human being but not more than Human Life.
We do not realize the value of life, unless we ourselves are in hospital bed for using cell phone while driving.
The craze and anxiety about technologies making people to think wisely. If everything is properly used there is no issue else it will bring our life to an end.
The craze and anxiety about technologies making people to think wisely. If everything is properly used there is no issue else it will bring our life to an end.

Even animals learn from their mistakes. But not humans. As long as we refuse to learn from our mistakes, the condions remains forever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.