Normally by the time a person reaches his or her thirties he or she would have completed their education, had a steady job for a few years , may be even got married , bought a starter home etc etc...But many dont do what is essnetial and required ,,,Here is a list of some of the worst mistakes people in their thirties do ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/The-7-worst-mistakes-people-make-in-their-30s/articleshow/39871703.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the points are true,..many of my friends are putting off having kids..because they are not ready. I fail to understand how can anybody be ready....we all learn... As far as staying fit and doing exercise..I repeatedly have heard friends and acquaintances telling me..why do you go to the gym, are you up for any contest..again a ridiculous statement..which I ignored. I don't why staying fit and exercising is equated with some hidden agenda..why can't people accept it that we need to exercise to stay fit.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Most of the points are true,..many of my friends are putting off having kids..because they are not ready. I fail to understand how can anybody be ready....we all learn... As far as staying fit and doing exercise..I repeatedly have heard friends and acquaintances telling me..why do you go to the gym, are you up for any contest..again a ridiculous statement..which I ignored. I don't why staying fit and exercising is equated with some hidden agenda..why can't people accept it that we need to exercise to stay fit.

True, staying fit should be part of your lifestyle ...You dont ne3ed not even go to the gym but that is again a personal choice , one can take a walk or do some yoga and exercise at home to keep fit !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

30s is a stage when one is neither too young nor too old. It's at this stage generally some get busy in building up a career if still unmarried. If married, they would be busy in Building up a happy and secure family. At this juncture it's also possible to ignore their lofty goals set up just a few years ago. Amidst this scenario it's also possible to ignore the quality time to be spent with  families. 
Yes, other points mentioned in the link article are also true in many cases, but not in all.

True, staying fit should be part of your lifestyle ...You dont ne3ed not even go to the gym but that is again a personal choice , one can take a walk or do some yoga and exercise at home to keep fit !

Thing is gym facility was offered at a very nominal fee inside office premises...so why not take the advantage.:) And yes yoga is the best form of exercise...works wonders.

Depending on the time available there are a plethora of ways to keep yourself fit. I for one fill the water bottles and use them for lifting exercises.

Depending on the time available there are a plethora of ways to keep yourself fit. I for one fill the water bottles and use them for lifting exercises.

It is indeed a good technique..i read it somewhere instead of using or buying dumbell..a 1ltr water bottle can come handy and can be used.

It is indeed a good technique..i read it somewhere instead of using or buying dumbell..a 1ltr water bottle can come handy and can be used.

It's not all. I use my cloth hanger pipe to do my Pushups. Holding the edge of a heavy table, I do squats. Just think. You can create your own gym.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

It's not all. I use my cloth hanger pipe to do my Pushups. Holding the edge of a heavy table, I do squats. Just think. You can create your own gym.

Well, I hope other people who are looking out for setting up a home gym can get ideas from here...very innovative I must say.

Well, I hope other people who are looking out for setting up a home gym can get ideas from here...very innovative I must say.

As I said above, what all you need is to think for a while. And definitely you will get ideas to set up a home gym with the things around you without spending a dime.
I think the person in his/her thirties is the most busiest person as he may not be settled well and may be trying to find something which he may do in long run. Ya of course people ignore kids till they feel they are not settled but that's fine as it may further be a hurdle for the targets he/she may have set. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.