How is it possible?
Yes it’s possible through Book reading. Books are the cheapest source of knowledge. They are the windows to the world. They take you to any place on the globe in a Jiffy. No need of a Passport.
Reach out for a Book
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11117]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11118]}

Digitals : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is truth reading books give knowledge. Nothing can replace books. :)
Get addicted to Books, not to drugs.
How is it possible?
Yes it’s possible through Book reading. Books are the cheapest source of knowledge. They are the windows to the world. They take you to any place on the globe in a Jiffy. No need of a Passport.
Reach out for a Book

Absolutely ! Great image ! I always advise students to read just about anything they fancy without restricting themselves only to text books. Reading habit is one of the most essential requirements that completes your education , in my opinion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

Absolutely ! Great image ! I always advise students to read just about anything they fancy without restricting themselves only to text books. Reading habit is one of the most essential requirements that completes your education , in my opinion !

Teachers always do that. My teachers also used to do that when I was in school. But yes that's true one should not restrict just to the text books. :)
How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

Teachers always do that. My teachers also used to do that when I was in school. But yes that's true one should not restrict just to the text books. :)

In fact I would say it is the duty of the parents to cultivate the reading habit in children by making them take an interest in books at early stages itself...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

In fact I would say it is the duty of the parents to cultivate the reading habit in children by making them take an interest in books at early stages itself...

I always do that with my kids. I know once they will have an interest in reading books it won't die.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

I always do that with my kids. I know once they will have an interest in reading books it won't die.

You know Sanjeev , through this forum we have seen the growth of your children since you put up their pictures..It is nice to see various stages of their growth and they are a part of this forum since we all identify you through them :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

I uphold your opinion Usha. I also know know you are a voracious reader. This is enough to kindle the Book reading habit in your family and naturally to the children. The same thing happened in my family too. My father's addiction to books made me too a voracious reader.
How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

I uphold your opinion Usha. I also know know you are a voracious reader. This is enough to kindle the Book reading habit in your family and naturally to the children. The same thing happened in my family too. My father's addiction to books made me too a voracious reader.

Books are the best companion in the world. You can choose the books of your interest and study. Books never hurt you. Reading books gives you knowledge and wisdom.
How is it possible?
Reach out for a Book

Books are the best companion in the world. You can choose the books of your interest and study. Books never hurt you. Reading books gives you knowledge and wisdom.

And above all, Books are the cheapest source of knowledge.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.