Vehicle insurance is good. Based on IDV value every year there will be around Rs.5000 is depreciated on vehicle depends on the life of the vehicle. The policy amount is not depreciated that much it is reduced merely Rs.30 to max 100 including ac cured bonus. I agree that vehicle insurance amount will be given when we made accidents and it will give benefit for rider and the party. Nobody wish to make accidents. Vehicle value decreasing but policy amount increasing. Can anybody tell me how to solve this in an efficient manner.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vehicle insurance is good for one's own good. And there is no solution for enhanced policy rates. As there are more number of Road accidents and the Insurance companies themselves are in loss. Only solution is people should respect the road rules and see the accidents are reduced. Then automatically the insurance companies reduce the premiums.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
I believe that the current insurance scheme is okay. There is no compulsion for insurance against theft or anoy other loss. What you must ensure is risk to third parties. Thus third party insurance is comulsory. This is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.