Most of the TV ads you can see a famous celebrity appears for the ad and tell i am using this product more than years so please buy and share the happiness with me. How much amount of truth in advertisement. If an item is flashed in TV with free products we are immediately buying it without considering the product quality. Is it correct?. Some celebrities promote land and education institute ads if anything goes wrong if they pay the amount. Share your thoughts.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the TV ads you can see a famous celebrity appears for the ad and tell i am using this product more than years so please buy and share the happiness with me. How much amount of truth in advertisement. If an item is flashed in TV with free products we are immediately buying it without considering the product quality. Is it correct?. Some celebrities promote land and education institute ads if anything goes wrong if they pay the amount. Share your thoughts.

Advertisement is a tool to promote the sales of a product. About the truth in the Ads, it's up to you to decide using your discretion.
Celebrities are just actors. Their role in advertsement is nothing more than that in fictional movies. We need not take them seriously.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Celebrities are just actors. Their role in advertsement is nothing more than that in fictional movies. We need not take them seriously.

Yes i agree but some people who are fond with them buying the product.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Ad Models simply vomit out what the copywriter has given them
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Not all ads promote incorrect things. Celebrities are roped in to promote various products because..there are some people who follow celebrities and want to become like them. But we have to use our discretion and judgement before buying any product(s).

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Not all ads promote incorrect things. Celebrities are roped in to promote various products because..there are some people who follow celebrities and want to become like them. But we have to use our discretion and judgement before buying any product(s).

I agree. People are buying the product for the ad shown in TV. They did not think whether it is useful or not. They want to buy a product which was shown in the TV advertisement. The product may be already in the house but for the fond with celebrities they are buying it again and again. I talk about only those people.

I agree. People are buying the product for the ad shown in TV. They did not think whether it is useful or not. They want to buy a product which was shown in the TV advertisement. The product may be already in the house but for the fond with celebrities they are buying it again and again. I talk about only those people.

This blind buying is due to herd mentality.

People who are well educated also doing like this. That thing only hurts. Why they forgot that spending money for the item which is already with them. The concept in education is Educate to Elevate.

People who are well educated also doing like this. That thing only hurts. Why they forgot that spending money for the item which is already with them. The concept in education is Educate to Elevate.

Herd mentahiliy doesn't differentiate between educated and uneducated. There is no dearth of 'Educated illiterates."

Such people who buy things just because a celebrity is endorsing a product--this is nothing but an obsession..which in time will fade.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.