Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Using natural substances in good idea instead of going for expensive and harmful chemical cosmetics.. I think it is not addiction but a method for those who want to look beautiful all the time.. :)
Using natural substances in good idea instead of going for expensive and harmful chemical cosmetics.. I think it is not addiction but a method for those who want to look beautiful all the time.. :)

But stop using these cosmetics just for a couple days. See that whatever original beauty you had has disappeared in to oblivion.
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Using make-up to look good is nothing new...only now people spend a lot on buying cosmetic which turns out to make people lose their natural shine and sheen, and beauty. Over-doing anything is not considered healthy..not even makeup. Personally, I feel a little bit of make up is good, a very light makeup - but spending too much on it is nothing but a waste of money.

Earlier generations used natural substances. That's why unlike today's cosmetics there were no side effects then. Kasturi and Saffron were extensively used in Beauty products then.

Natural products that were in vogue in yester years are still used today..but in a different format. Modern makeup--including foundation etc are used to hide the facial flaws and enhance beauty on for a short period of time. But using natuual products can enhance your beauty for a longer time if coupled with a good and balanced diet.

They are simple herbals or in the form of powder like turmeric.of course you have to consult a herbalist or Naturopath who is recognized by the Government of India. If you take care of these precautions, there's nothing to worry.

It is indeed good to look presentable but not by spending loads on cosmetic items...

Only those who do not know about Natural cosmetics, throw away money foolishly on Mall available Cosmetics.

Because such people don't know the benefits of going natural!

Always natural products is good. Cosmetics will spoil your skin and the skin will become dull after you use it regularly.
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Using make-up to look good is nothing new...only now people spend a lot on buying cosmetic which turns out to make people lose their natural shine and sheen, and beauty. Over-doing anything is not considered healthy..not even makeup. Personally, I feel a little bit of make up is good, a very light makeup - but spending too much on it is nothing but a waste of money.

Earlier generations used natural substances. That's why unlike today's cosmetics there were no side effects then. Kasturi and Saffron were extensively used in Beauty products then.

Natural products that were in vogue in yester years are still used today..but in a different format. Modern makeup--including foundation etc are used to hide the facial flaws and enhance beauty on for a short period of time. But using natuual products can enhance your beauty for a longer time if coupled with a good and balanced diet.

They are simple herbals or in the form of powder like turmeric.of course you have to consult a herbalist or Naturopath who is recognized by the Government of India. If you take care of these precautions, there's nothing to worry.

It is indeed good to look presentable but not by spending loads on cosmetic items...

Only those who do not know about Natural cosmetics, throw away money foolishly on Mall available Cosmetics.

Because such people don't know the benefits of going natural!

Always natural products is good. Cosmetics will spoil your skin and the skin will become dull after you use it regularly.

Most of the natural products used for beautification, are available in the household itself. Turmeric powder, sandal wood to name a few are being used in every house. They are simple effective and sans side effects.

What's wrong with that if a person wishes to show her/him better? It's same like a man builds up his body woman goes for make up. Nothing wrong as long as it improves their confidence and no strain on their family life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree. 'Make up' just implies 'removig deficiency'. Just as a train 'makes up' the time when running late, make up- means removing ay deficiency i look. Going beyond and overdoing is in fact not make up but decoration.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. 'Make up' just implies 'removig deficiency'. Just as a train 'makes up' the time when running late, make up- means removing ay deficiency i look. Going beyond and overdoing is in fact not make up but decoration.

Well said and well explained.
Make up should be limited and not as if one is going on to perform in a Ram-Leela. Also, a make-up can never make a person beautiful..but it can make them look presentable. Spending too much of cosmetic only serves the purpose of the companies making such products and nobody else.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Most of the over users of cosmetics are in their own fools Paradise.with the belief that they are mesmerizing the surroundings with their dazzling beauty, oblivious of the truth in reality that they are making themselves a Butt of Laughter with their Overdone Makeup.
Curd, milk, fruits, honey can also be used as a natural cosmetic.
Curd, milk, fruits, honey can also be used as a natural cosmetic.

For rich and luscious hair, use Rita Phal and Shikakai. Don't use any synthetic and chemical ridden Shampoos.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.