Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It evokes laughter in me, whenever I come across with people who use excess make up. It looks as if all the stock of the cosmetics in the market are dumped over them.

Yes there are people who wear heavy makeup even during the day which really looks odd. Instead in our humid condition it is always advisable to wear minimum makeup.

I will digress from the topic thread to talk about the weather conditions.. I like everything about Kolkata barring the climate....the humid weather is unbearable....Pune and even Hyderabad is okay as far as weather conditions are concerned.

The same weather in Vizag too. Similar to Kolkata. So are the weather conditions in all coastal places.

Yes, true...the downside of staying in a coastal belt...humid weather. Hilly areas are better off ..

Despite humidity, most heartening feature, we have no extreme seasons

That is the beauty of staying in coastal areas...but by staying in a coastal area..one can hardly experience the winter season..

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It evokes laughter in me, whenever I come across with people who use excess make up. It looks as if all the stock of the cosmetics in the market are dumped over them.

Yes there are people who wear heavy makeup even during the day which really looks odd. Instead in our humid condition it is always advisable to wear minimum makeup.

I will digress from the topic thread to talk about the weather conditions.. I like everything about Kolkata barring the climate....the humid weather is unbearable....Pune and even Hyderabad is okay as far as weather conditions are concerned.

The same weather in Vizag too. Similar to Kolkata. So are the weather conditions in all coastal places.

Yes, true...the downside of staying in a coastal belt...humid weather. Hilly areas are better off ..

That is the beauty of staying in coastal areas...but by staying in a coastal area..one can hardly experience the winter season..

A mild winter, a pleasant summer and an equally heartening monsoon are the seasons we the coastal people relish.

Yes but summers in Kolkata are very uncomfortable especially with the rising temperatures and the added humidity.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes but summers in Kolkata are very uncomfortable especially with the rising temperatures and the added humidity.

It's the typical atmosphere in all coastal regions. Humidity is common to all coastal regions.

It's the typical atmosphere in all coastal regions. Humidity is common to all coastal regions.

True that's why it is always necessary to wear light cotton clothes.

Yes. There is no need to wear elaborate woolen garments in winter.

Yes even in winters light shawls and cardigans do the job. But sometimes I wish winters could have been more chilly........... :huh:

Yes even in winters light shawls and cardigans do the job. But sometimes I wish winters could have been more chilly........... :huh:

Chilly Winters in coastal regions is something unimaginable.

Yes true most of the time it is very hot so just a wishful thinking.

Yes true most of the time it is very hot so just a wishful thinking.

Here in Vizag, though winters are not chilly, they are pleasant .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.