Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It evokes laughter in me, whenever I come across with people who use excess make up. It looks as if all the stock of the cosmetics in the market are dumped over them.

Yes there are people who wear heavy makeup even during the day which really looks odd. Instead in our humid condition it is always advisable to wear minimum makeup.

I will digress from the topic thread to talk about the weather conditions.. I like everything about Kolkata barring the climate....the humid weather is unbearable....Pune and even Hyderabad is okay as far as weather conditions are concerned.

The same weather in Vizag too. Similar to Kolkata. So are the weather conditions in all coastal places.

Yes, true...the downside of staying in a coastal belt...humid weather. Hilly areas are better off ..

Despite humidity, most heartening feature, we have no extreme seasons

That is the beauty of staying in coastal areas...but by staying in a coastal area..one can hardly experience the winter season..

Yes but summers in Kolkata are very uncomfortable especially with the rising temperatures and the added humidity.

It's the typical atmosphere in all coastal regions. Humidity is common to all coastal regions.

True that's why it is always necessary to wear light cotton clothes.

Yes. There is no need to wear elaborate woolen garments in winter.

Yes even in winters light shawls and cardigans do the job. But sometimes I wish winters could have been more chilly........... :huh:

Chilly Winters in coastal regions is something unimaginable.

Yes true most of the time it is very hot so just a wishful thinking.

Here in Vizag, though winters are not chilly, they are pleasant .

Yes I have been to Vizag once ..........its a very pleasant place and has good weather conditions.

I love writing and sharing ideas

It evokes laughter in me, whenever I come across with people who use excess make up. It looks as if all the stock of the cosmetics in the market are dumped over them.

Yes there are people who wear heavy makeup even during the day which really looks odd. Instead in our humid condition it is always advisable to wear minimum makeup.

I will digress from the topic thread to talk about the weather conditions.. I like everything about Kolkata barring the climate....the humid weather is unbearable....Pune and even Hyderabad is okay as far as weather conditions are concerned.

The same weather in Vizag too. Similar to Kolkata. So are the weather conditions in all coastal places.

Yes, true...the downside of staying in a coastal belt...humid weather. Hilly areas are better off ..

That is the beauty of staying in coastal areas...but by staying in a coastal area..one can hardly experience the winter season..

Yes but summers in Kolkata are very uncomfortable especially with the rising temperatures and the added humidity.

It's the typical atmosphere in all coastal regions. Humidity is common to all coastal regions.

Yes even in winters light shawls and cardigans do the job. But sometimes I wish winters could have been more chilly........... :huh:

Chilly Winters in coastal regions is something unimaginable.

Yes true most of the time it is very hot so just a wishful thinking.

Here in Vizag, though winters are not chilly, they are pleasant .

Yes I have been to Vizag once ..........its a very pleasant place and has good weather conditions.

It's a Mediterranean climate. Seasons are not extreme.

I dread the sweaty and humid climate in coastal areas, though enjoy being around seashores/beaches...In hilly areas, winters can range from being pleasant to chilly..which is definitely welcome.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I dread the sweaty and humid climate in coastal areas, though enjoy being around seashores/beaches...In hilly areas, winters can range from being pleasant to chilly..which is definitely welcome.

I shudder the uncertain and extreme climates. Living in hilly regions is like living on the brinks of disaster.
Yes this has become addiction. The reason why I said is, a friend of mine in my college used to make up her face with all artificial creams. we always tell her not to use them because in future it may lead to many skin problems. But, she said she can't even stop it now because if she stops using it she will get pimples on her face. So, I asked "If that product company stops producing that. What will you do?". She did't answer for it and still using those artificial chemicals to look good.
Yes this has become addiction. The reason why I said is, a friend of mine in my college used to make up her face with all artificial creams. we always tell her not to use them because in future it may lead to many skin problems. But, she said she can't even stop it now because if she stops using it she will get pimples on her face. So, I asked "If that product company stops producing that. What will you do?". She did't answer for it and still using those artificial chemicals to look good.

Anything which becomes a habit is difficult to give up. Same goes with using make-up or cosmetics.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes but this is not good for health. Slowly if she reduces using them, she will be safe from skin problems in future. Instead of using Artificial chemicals on skin, she may use natural moisturizers. Anyway I can't change her attitude.

I have also seen people who use makeup on a regular basis. It seems as if they believe that they won't look good without makeup. It has grown into a habit.

People like my friend always try to look good for the sake of others. But being what we are is better than changing our habits to look good for others.
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Women using makeup and spending money in cosmetics and jewelry is nothing new. In today's world companies are spending huge sums of money in advertising their products via television and other social media. So naturally we are more aware of these various brands and more susceptible in spending money given the choice and range of products now available in markets. So sometimes people tend to buy products that they don't even use or need and sometimes buying the wrong products which are even harmful for your skin.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.