Nowadays we find every tom , dick and harry using a cell phone, so much so that one feels it is impossible to carry on without a cell phone. Has it got to a state where our lives are completely controlled by our cell phones? In a lighter vein here is a list of some of the functions our cell phone perfoms for us.. :cheer: :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11131]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays we find every tom , dick and harry using a cell phone, so much so that one feels it is impossible to carry on without a cell phone. Has it got to a state where our lives are completely controlled by our cell phones? In a lighter vein here is a list of some of the functions our cell phone perfoms for us.. :cheer: :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11131]}

I think point 2,3,4,6 are very true...works for me...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Dependence on Cell has reached a funny and riduculous idiotic heights. Though the pictogram ,you gave are funny ,it's the grim reality,we're living in today. We're sold to a gadget, created by us.
Dependence on Cell has reached a funny and riduculous idiotic heights. Though the pictogram ,you gave are funny ,it's the grim reality,we're living in today. We're sold to a gadget, created by us.

Exactly, we feel crippled without this gadget...we do not dare to step out of our homes without a cell phone.

Exactly, we feel crippled without this gadget...we do not dare to step out of our homes without a cell phone.

Man, the real genius of all the living beings has sold himself to a tiny gadget, making clear that the man is no more than a slave. What a downfall!!!

Man, the real genius of all the living beings has sold himself to a tiny gadget, making clear that the man is no more than a slave. What a downfall!!!

For everything we are using cellphones. It are treated as sixth finger. Man losing his power machines are occupying the world.
I too have become quite dependant on the phone esp where phone numbers are concerned and waking up in the morning ! It is a reality for most people now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's so true...I have actually stopped wearing a watch now since I carry a mobile with me. But on the downside, when there were no mobiles, I had memorized more than 50 phone numbers of friends, acquaintances, colleagues etc. but now with the mobile I can remember only very few numbers! It used to be a good exercise for the mind, not having a phone to rely on for numbers! :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Without cell phones no one is there. Anyone can life without anything except cellphone. It occupied our life as a person and we losing real friends and family day-by-day. Even we are not making a call to anyone. Everything is sms. If necessary, we will call. It created much distance between people. Even it has lots of advantages, it makes people apart which is a sad thing.
Nowadays cell phones have become a status symbol since people spend a fortune on them.The other day I came across one of my relatives carrying a IPhone costing a few lakhs rupees....Personally I wouldnt spend my hard earned money on a gadget unless some generous soul gifts me one :cheer: :P ..

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Nowadays cell phones have become a status symbol since people spend a fortune on them.The other day I came across one of my relatives carrying a IPhone costing a few lakhs rupees....Personally I wouldnt spend my hard earned money on a gadget unless some generous soul gifts me one :cheer: :P ..

Yes, the last time I spent on a cell phone was 3 yrs ago ---N8..after that I decided not to spend anymore on cell phones. Also, with so many smart phones entering the market each day with new features is paving way for so much of electronic wastes and zero resale value..a cell phone once bought has to be thrown away after it has served its purpose. Even I would't spend anymore on cell phones.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.