Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am doing good Ram babu sir, hope you are doing good too

Have stayed away from boddunan for varied reasons

The recent one being in providing water tretament plants to Jammu and Kashmir flood victims , i am happy to share that Gov of Telangana has placed order for 50 water treatment plants of 1000 Liters per hour purification capacity to be airlifted to Jammu and our company had been working hard for that

i just happen to remember to login to boddunan today.

Swetha Shenoy

The recent one being in providing water tretament plants to Jammu and Kashmir flood victims , i am happy to share that Gov of Telangana has placed order for 50 water treatment plants of 1000 Liters per hour purification capacity to be airlifted to Jammu and our company had been working hard for that

Happy to note that you are doing a very productive work which i'm sure is very close to your heart. Please go ahead. Be happy and make us happy.

What a pleasant surprise to see you after a long time. I did see your posts about your company's efforts in that area on FB, I am glad that we are friends, proud of you guys! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Sarala. I am happy to see you on the site. Even I am not much active here these days. I was just checking the site there I saw your post. Congrats for new job Sarala. :)

Very glad that the government of Telangana assigned your organization a very humanitarian task of helping the J&K flood victims. All the best to you and to your organization.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.