The topic is locked.
I wish all my friends a very happy Vijaya Dasham and may all your lives be filled with joy, happiness and love. :)

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish all my friends a very happy Vijaya Dasham and may all your lives be filled with joy, happiness and love. :)

Narayane Namastute. Same to you.

Vijaya Dashami is the day goddesses Durga got victory against mahisasura. It is believed that Lord Rama's victory over Ravana who is the king of Srilanka.
Vijay Dasami symbolizes victory over evil. It signifies ultimately Truth triumphs.
It is believed that Goddess Durga fought with evil for 9 nights and 10 days and finally emerged victorious on Dashami.

It is believed that Goddess Durga fought with evil for 9 nights and 10 days and finally emerged victorious on Dashami.

True. There are many such stories linked with Vijaya Dasami. It's also believed that on this Day Rama won over Ravan..

True. There are many such stories linked with Vijaya Dasami. It's also believed that on this Day Rama won over Ravan..

Yes and we celebrate Dussehra which symbolizes the victory of Rama over Ravana.

Today while watching the TV about the event of Dhasara i came to know that the 10 heads of ravana explained as 10 bad qualities of man having. That is kama,krotha,moha,mada,matsarya,lobha,swartha,anyaya,papa,Ahangara.

Yes and we celebrate Dussehra which symbolizes the victory of Rama over Ravana.

Thanks for your wishes but the Vijya dashmi Occasion is over therefore let's stop further discussion on this post. I wish all of you a very happy festive season.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.