Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true re-birth cases. Isn't it strange that a person who died, is reborn and is able to give back details of his previous life?

http://lifepositive.com/children-of-immortality/

An eminent Kannada author named S L Byrappa wrote a novel based on the subject which had become very controversial because in the book he writes about a man dying soon after his marriage and taking rebirth and meeting his wife who was at least 20 years younger than him and wanting to live with her much to the shock of the entire family. But the lady accepts him ....But this belief is thre in most communities whether thgere is proof or not, the subject fascinates everyone ..

I have read a few books on this subject but never a novel so far, this one sounds very interesting and Byrappa is my favorite author. What is the name of this book?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true re-birth cases. Isn't it strange that a person who died, is reborn and is able to give back details of his previous life?

An eminent Kannada author named S L Byrappa wrote a novel based on the subject which had become very controversial because in the book he writes about a man dying soon after his marriage and taking rebirth and meeting his wife who was at least 20 years younger than him and wanting to live with her much to the shock of the entire family. But the lady accepts him ....But this belief is thre in most communities whether thgere is proof or not, the subject fascinates everyone ..

I have read a few books on this subject but never a novel so far, this one sounds very interesting and Byrappa is my favorite author. What is the name of this book?

Kalyani, The novel is called Naayi Neralu( Shadow of the Dog) . Byrappa is both praised and criticised for his controversial views and often being a male Chauvinist where his views on women are concerned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Kalyani, The novel is called Naayi Neralu( Shadow of the Dog) . Byrappa is both praised and criticised for his controversial views and often being a male Chauvinist where his views on women are concerned..

Thanks for the title. Yes, true..and still his books are appreciated and read widely!

Thanks for the title. Yes, true..and still his books are appreciated and read widely!

Just googled about this book, and this book has an interesting storyline.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

In all most all the Indian languages, literature pertaining to re birth supernatural powers and ghost stories have come cup. The parasychologists dismissed such literature is ridiculed as Dushta Sahityam (evil literature) and was aimed to gain cheap popularity. Fortunately the influx of evil literature is declining now. At the most they serve as temporary time pas. Nothing more.

If you are interesting th such topics, you should also read Dr. Brian Weiss' "Many Lives Many Masters" based on the true account one of his patients. It is based on past life regression therapy! Very interesting book!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

If you are interesting th such topics, you should also read Dr. Brian Weiss' "Many Lives Many Masters" based on the true account one of his patients. It is based on past life regression therapy! Very interesting book!

Thanks Kalyani for giving me the reference, and yes I enjoy reading such stuff.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have heard about this book....By the way there was a film made in Hollywood called The Reincarnation of Peter proud which was later adapted and made into the popular Hindi film Karz, wich had Rishi Kapoor in the lead. The original film was of course far better ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have heard about this book....By the way there was a film made in Hollywood called The Reincarnation of Peter proud which was later adapted and made into the popular Hindi film Karz, wich had Rishi Kapoor in the lead. The original film was of course far better ...

Usha the book is really good, you should read it. It is only now that I came to know about the original inspiration of Karz..I always thought it was too good to be an original Bollywood idea! :woohoo:

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Usha the book is really good, you should read it. It is only now that I came to know about the original inspiration of Karz..I always thought it was too good to be an original Bollywood idea! :woohoo:

We have had our fair share of hindi films based on rebirth like Madhumati, Mehbooba, Kudrat among others...In a small village close to Mangalore there is a man, an agriculturist who apprently recollects his past life and is in touch with all his relatives from his past life, who live closeby . It is quite amazing how he is able to come up with even minute details about his past life !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.