Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true re-birth cases. Isn't it strange that a person who died, is reborn and is able to give back details of his previous life?

http://lifepositive.com/children-of-immortality/

An eminent Kannada author named S L Byrappa wrote a novel based on the subject which had become very controversial because in the book he writes about a man dying soon after his marriage and taking rebirth and meeting his wife who was at least 20 years younger than him and wanting to live with her much to the shock of the entire family. But the lady accepts him ....But this belief is thre in most communities whether thgere is proof or not, the subject fascinates everyone ..

I have read a few books on this subject but never a novel so far, this one sounds very interesting and Byrappa is my favorite author. What is the name of this book?

Kalyani, The novel is called Naayi Neralu( Shadow of the Dog) . Byrappa is both praised and criticised for his controversial views and often being a male Chauvinist where his views on women are concerned..

Thanks for the title. Yes, true..and still his books are appreciated and read widely!

Just googled about this book, and this book has an interesting storyline.

If you are interesting th such topics, you should also read Dr. Brian Weiss' "Many Lives Many Masters" based on the true account one of his patients. It is based on past life regression therapy! Very interesting book!

I have heard about this book....By the way there was a film made in Hollywood called The Reincarnation of Peter proud which was later adapted and made into the popular Hindi film Karz, wich had Rishi Kapoor in the lead. The original film was of course far better ...

Usha the book is really good, you should read it. It is only now that I came to know about the original inspiration of Karz..I always thought it was too good to be an original Bollywood idea! :woohoo:

We have had our fair share of hindi films based on rebirth like Madhumati, Mehbooba, Kudrat among others...In a small village close to Mangalore there is a man, an agriculturist who apprently recollects his past life and is in touch with all his relatives from his past life, who live closeby . It is quite amazing how he is able to come up with even minute details about his past life !

The latest addition to hindi movies based on rebirth was om shanti om...almost on the lines of Karz.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Some facts related to concept of Re Birth are still in mystery. May be true or may not be true. Till then, i refuse to believe about the concept of Re Birth. I agree, what we know about the secrets of universe are very less.
Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true re-birth cases. Isn't it strange that a person who died, is reborn and is able to give back details of his previous life?

http://lifepositive.com/children-of-immortality/

An eminent Kannada author named S L Byrappa wrote a novel based on the subject which had become very controversial because in the book he writes about a man dying soon after his marriage and taking rebirth and meeting his wife who was at least 20 years younger than him and wanting to live with her much to the shock of the entire family. But the lady accepts him ....But this belief is thre in most communities whether thgere is proof or not, the subject fascinates everyone ..

I have read a few books on this subject but never a novel so far, this one sounds very interesting and Byrappa is my favorite author. What is the name of this book?

Kalyani, The novel is called Naayi Neralu( Shadow of the Dog) . Byrappa is both praised and criticised for his controversial views and often being a male Chauvinist where his views on women are concerned..

Thanks for the title. Yes, true..and still his books are appreciated and read widely!

Just googled about this book, and this book has an interesting storyline.

If you are interesting th such topics, you should also read Dr. Brian Weiss' "Many Lives Many Masters" based on the true account one of his patients. It is based on past life regression therapy! Very interesting book!

I have heard about this book....By the way there was a film made in Hollywood called The Reincarnation of Peter proud which was later adapted and made into the popular Hindi film Karz, wich had Rishi Kapoor in the lead. The original film was of course far better ...

Usha the book is really good, you should read it. It is only now that I came to know about the original inspiration of Karz..I always thought it was too good to be an original Bollywood idea! :woohoo:

We have had our fair share of hindi films based on rebirth like Madhumati, Mehbooba, Kudrat among others...In a small village close to Mangalore there is a man, an agriculturist who apprently recollects his past life and is in touch with all his relatives from his past life, who live closeby . It is quite amazing how he is able to come up with even minute details about his past life !

It could quite be true, at least I do believe that there is something to this theory. I also feel personally that people who are very very sensitive and are in touch with their inner selves may be able to recollect memories of such a past l;ife, and it is not very common to find such people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Some facts related to concept of Re Birth are still in mystery. May be true or may not be true. Till then, i refuse to believe about the concept of Re Birth. I agree, what we know about the secrets of universe are very less.

Sometimes things seem shrouded with mystery until a proven....However, since our birth, life and death itself is a mystery since we do not know what exactly is the purpose I guess we need to take these theories of rebirth with a pinch of salt..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes things seem shrouded with mystery until a proven....However, since our birth, life and death itself is a mystery since we do not know what exactly is the purpose I guess we need to take these theories of rebirth with a pinch of salt..[/quote

Exactly. Which is why we have to wait till this mystery is unraveled.
strangely most of the rebirths are in same region o nearby locality. We seldom find rebirth of An american in India or an Indian in some European country. Also Dalai lama is searched in Tibet only. why can Dalai lama not e born in any part of world. Once on T.V. a case of an American Scientist in India was publicized. Te boy supposed to be ex U.S. Scientist spoke in yankee accent. But it was discovered that he had been seeing Hollywood films and had managed to speak in that accent. He had been given training for such claim. soon the episode finished. This was entirely fake.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Fake stories are floated, however in this story or incident mentioned in the article about Titu Singh seems to be true which is backed up with medical reports and the exclusive things the boy seemed to have known about his previous birth family...so there are some chances of it being true...there must have been some truth in such incidents or why would research be done on this topic. After all there is no smoke without a fire.

As per Hindu philosophy, each human being consists of a gross physical body, a finer body called Mind, and something beyond it called the Soul or Atman. When a body dies, the Atman accepts another body. And, on its way to attain freedom, it inhabits body after body, until it becomes completely free from its past ‘karmas’ (actions) and need not be born again. Each manifestation is termed as a rebirth. But, it is not acceptable to science, because science demands Proof; but what is left here is only Faith.

I have read this topic only today. It is a very controversial topic and there are so many stories.  There are so many opinions that it is very difficult to tell what is the truth.

However, there is a big belief in Tamil Nadu, in so many communities, for example, where any person is always told to continuously do good to others.  Even the thought of doing bad is not welcome.  Similarly, it is believed that if a person does some evil, he or she will get it back in this very same coin, even in this birth.  Such theories are always connected with the seven births that one is supposed to have, after the present one.  

What such people are suggesting is that only the human birth is the best.  The rest are all based on the evil that we do.  For example, we may be born as a goat, or cow or elephant or any other animal. 

This is probably a guide to good living.  The Tamil Brahmins believe in this philosophy. 

I have read this topic only today. It is a very controversial topic and there are so many stories.  There are so many opinions that it is very difficult to tell what is the truth.

However, there is a big belief in Tamil Nadu, in so many communities, for example, where any person is always told to continuously do good to others.  Even the thought of doing bad is not welcome.  Similarly, it is believed that if a person does some evil, he or she will get it back in this very same coin, even in this birth.  Such theories are always connected with the seven births that one is supposed to have, after the present one.  

What such people are suggesting is that only the human birth is the best.  The rest are all based on the evil that we do.  For example, we may be born as a goat, or cow or elephant or any other animal. 

This is probably a guide to good living.  The Tamil Brahmins believe in this philosophy. 

Yes, human birth is supposed to be the last birth form. Even if we choose not to believe in re-birth what I do believe is that when we do good to others we are paid back in some form and when we do an evil deed that is also paid back.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.