Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Your comment is confusing. How can secularism be false. How is it letting us down at every stage? How is calling a section of people har-----de elevating our self respect. 

She has tendered her apology on that issue. The PM and the entire party has also conveyed their stand on this issue. It's certainly not acceptable even by the strongest of supporter. We should not speak/listen foul in the public, sadvi, saint or reputed politicians from any party.     

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wonder why all these people dint show the same enthusiasm and rage when Sonia Gandhi publicly called Modi Maut Ka Saudagar ? Talk about double standandards, Congress and its allies and of course their blind supporters have perefected the art of double speak ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

However, I would like to hear a clean language from our representatives whatever the congress or other parties are doing constantly but blaming others. I would like to see BJP members behaving differently and setting example..

Speaking filthy and unparliamentary language,is it new ? Or Niranjan Jyoti, invented it ? The reality is the opposition parties,who joined together and stalling the proceedings of the house are the masters of filthy language. They are not saints. These parties are desperate and using this pretext to stall the house. Nothing more than this.

However, I would like to hear a clean language from our representatives whatever the congress or other parties are doing constantly but blaming others. I would like to see BJP members behaving differently and setting example..

Exactly, but if some persons have divided the world into BJP and Congress and keep seeing it that way such discourse will go on and on. They are severely afflicted with ACV or ABV for which their or no solutions.

Exactly, but if some persons have divided the world into BJP and Congress and keep seeing it that way such discourse will go on and on. They are severely afflicted with ACV or ABV for which their or no solutions.

And when I say our representatives that includes all the parties, inside or outside the house. 

Modi himself announced in the parliament that Sadhvi's comments are bitter and advised his own members and the remaining members of the parliament to be careful while talking. He never supported his party members in this regard. That's what I call  Magnanimity.

In a nation where communal an religious feelings are flying high, politicians and citizens should be careful not to hurt the sentiments of others.However, at times things get blown out of proportion simply because the opposition wants to score a point .Taking everything into consideration, religion should be strictly kept away from all political dealings to have peace ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We know since ages, how thr religion factor has been used successfully to grab the vote bank especially our exrulers. At present, all the opposition parties comprising of tax evaders, ex jail birds and the power mongers gathered together to stall the proceedings of the Parliament, though the BJP member tendered an apology. These opposition desperads' aim was clear. They want to utilize the opportunity to disrupt Tge good intentions of a sincere PM.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.