Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't impose but I express my wish to see my wife in a particular garb, my wife reciprocates in a similar way. Generally we oblige each other. No place for force in my family.

Although most men say that they never force their wives to wear or not to wear a particular dress, the fact of the matter is that they want to see their wives dressed as they want and their mothers and family want.It is only a educated and evolved few who let their wives decide what looks good on them and let them experiment a bit when they feel like and have the freedom to dress as they please. There is nothing wrong in expressing a wish to see your wife dress in a particular manner but making it a rule can be distressing if the wife rebels..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly, Mousumi Ghosh.  This is what is really happening.  A great number of women, want to elicit a compliment from their husbands.  In fact, there is an increasing amount of openness, which is a good them, and they indeed seek an opinion from their husbands.  In fact, I know of one family, where the mother of the man himself goes all out to make the girl understand and then wear every dress, including the sleeveless blouses.  This is the most happy I have ever met, since the mother of the man showers all the affection on the woman, and is all out to help her at any time, apart from taking full care of the cooking and education of the three year old son..

As society evolves, we will increasingly see a far better place of opinions and suggestions, and I think, this is far better than what was there before.

Well, then this woman is one lucky woman in the world, no mother-in-law would go out of her to maker her daughter-in-law wear various kinds of attire. But there are several examples of grand parents looking after their grand children.

About women seeking approval from their husband this is part and parcel of life..now when most women are stepping out of their homes and earning, they want to wear what they please and not abide by their husband's wishes. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Although most men say that they never force their wives to wear or not to wear a particular dress, the fact of the matter is that they want to see their wives dressed as they want and their mothers and family want.It is only a educated and evolved few who let their wives decide what looks good on them and let them experiment a bit when they feel like and have the freedom to dress as they please. There is nothing wrong in expressing a wish to see your wife dress in a particular manner but making it a rule can be distressing if the wife rebels..

Luckily for me and for my wife, there are no such problems.we respect each other's freedom.

Yes, most men express the desire of what their wife should wear in such a way that the wife obliges, but secretly they force it on them. Similarly wives do force their husband but men find out ways to sometimes oblige and sometimes sweetly turn down their wife's secret.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Luckily for me and for my wife, there are no such problems.we respect each other's freedom.

Maybe younger lot is assertive big bro. We two are different, free from such enforcement :)  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Maybe younger lot is assertive big bro. We two are different, free from such enforcement :)  

Tru e.    Being assertive  doesn't mean imprisoning in a cage.in my view,and your's, freedom in our respective spaces . No encroachment . No interference . We take each other as we are. Without this long and sturdy marital relations are impossible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.