Two girls who were about to be molested, protested, picked up their belts and bashed up a trio of three men, in Rohtak.  The driver and the conductor do not intervene.  The co-passengers do not help either.

It this had happened in Chennai, the trio would have been beaten to pulp by the co-passengers.  But the North of India is becoming a jungle with the dirtiest of boys with the worst criminal minds.

How can we encourage such girls, in our own way?  Should not the police beat them to not just pulp, but much more than not, and should not our laws be redone to enable hanging of these men in public? 

How can democracy deteriorate to a jungle where men turn into animals?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best way is to tie such persons to a pole for at least three hours in public park with inscription of offense on their chest. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The public should have intervened if not at least the bus conductor should have. But i think these two girls have set an example, that if matters get worse, even girls can thrash these lechers. As public we should extend our support by supporting such girls who have mustered all their courage to raise their voice against eve teasers. Sitting back, filming or putting it on social media is not enough.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

People should interfere with the incidents happening in front of the public. I don't know how media get the photos of that incident. If anyone taken that photos he is also a culprit who is given importance to the photo than the life of the women. Today everything is brought as a news. it is a sad thing. People are not interested in helping the women but after that incident completed they want to discuss that matter briefly without taking any decisions further. Incidents are happening daily but there is no remedy yet find.

@Dwarkanathan the photos were taken by a pregnant women that was also the victim of those two boys initially. She did at the request of those two girls belonging to same village as the one who took the photos.

As far how to help such victims, I would have sided the girls without thinking about result.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People should interfere with the incidents happening in front of the public. I don't know how media get the photos of that incident. If anyone taken that photos he is also a culprit who is given importance to the photo than the life of the women. Today everything is brought as a news. it is a sad thing. People are not interested in helping the women but after that incident completed they want to discuss that matter briefly without taking any decisions further. Incidents are happening daily but there is no remedy yet find.

I think it is good that the video was shot because we came to know about this incident only through this video. Other girls/ladies will get positive encouragement from such videos, to stand for self if no one else comes forward to help. And guys will get a lesson from this video, hoping to not repeat such behaviour.

Brave sisters and fight against all odds, and what is most surprisingly most of passengers inside bus choose to stay silent and only an elderly person stood up to stop these cowards. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

But there is a fact that is bothering me that these two girls are in practice of having such fights and getting videos made at several other occasions. Could it it be a way of making themselves famous and getting into army/police by proving their bravery?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes that doubt is now arising in the media and it will considerably dilute the symathy for them. These days one has to be careful in accepting such stories straightaway.

I do not agree with Mr Vijay.  In any case, the boys did their best to molest the women, and but for the brave girls and their action, one can shudder to think what would have happened.

Even if the video came out through a third person, a damage is a damage.  We should never allow such incidents to be repeated and we should take all action to stem the rot. 

If the Government or any one in the media or any other social media, want to honor the girls, let them do so.  Even if they want to become famous, let them.

Unless everything is a drama, let us not talk about anything else. In this case, there was no drama.  Let us get on with appreciating the two brave girls.  Let us now convince our men to support such people in buses and thrash the rowdy elements to pulp, even before the police can come.

I agree with Mr. Absivakumar: Even if these girls are asking to shoot videos, isn't it a good thing that they are standing up for a good cause. What will they achieve, and even if these girls are doing it on purpose ..let this go out a warning for such eve teasers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.