Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But there is a fact that is bothering me that these two girls are in practice of having such fights and getting videos made at several other occasions. Could it it be a way of making themselves famous and getting into army/police by proving their bravery?

In fact, there is an eye witness who says that this was not a case of teasing at all. There was dispute on seat allotment. The girls belted the boy just for the seat dispute. Thus according to the version, the girls are offenders and the boys are their victims. This is thus a very unusual case.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But there is a fact that is bothering me that these two girls are in practice of having such fights and getting videos made at several other occasions. Could it it be a way of making themselves famous and getting into army/police by proving their bravery?

In fact, there is an eye witness who says that this was not a case of teasing at all. There was dispute on seat allotment. The girls belted the boy just for the seat dispute. Thus according to the version, the girls are offenders and the boys are their victims. This is thus a very unusual case.  

Now several eyewitnesses have come forward and saying these two sisters blackmail there victims by such tactics. In fact four women of their village have produced Affidavit in concerned court.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The girls seem to have acted smartly to gain sympathy in the present environment but seems it has fallen flat. Haryana govt has put on hold its decision tohonour them for bravery. Proper enquiry is necessary to bring out facts.

It is very sad to know that the two girls are misusing the law. If women act like this then govt will hesitate to introduce for women safety. I am not blaming all women but due to some women misbehaving all women are getting affected. Brave girls fight will be appreciated by me always if they fight against for their safety but not for the fame.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.