Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, Sir. It is a bit unfair to our PM.  He at least comes across as a man of action.  He does so much of hard work, and does take quick action.  Witness what he did at Vizag, after visiting some areas.

Yes, he might have acted a bit, but in this case, he is a politician who is also acting!

There is nothing wrong in acting as long as he acts and prove his provenance .

Abhinetas can become netas but rarely netas become abhinetas. What is the PM?

Yes, Sir. It is a bit unfair to our PM.  He at least comes across as a man of action.  He does so much of hard work, and does take quick action.  Witness what he did at Vizag, after visiting some areas.

Yes, he might have acted a bit, but in this case, he is a politician who is also acting!

I agree with you. We the Indians are lucky to have a PM who "ACTS".

There is nothing wrong if a very popular star wants to enter politics. As Vijay has said, if the actor is inclined towards social service and if he believes that he can serve better through politics, then he should definitely go for it. And to your concept that politics is very dirty which can pulls down people, I am little concern with such attitude. I mean if every responsible citizen of india feel like that than who will come forward to save our nation from turning into corrupted chaostic country? I dread to think of such situation. No doubt politics at times can involve dirty bussiness but that should not deter anyone who is serious about bringing a change in the society

There is nothing wrong if a very popular star wants to enter politics. As Vijay has said, if the actor is inclined towards social service and if he believes that he can serve better through politics, then he should definitely go for it. And to your concept that politics is very dirty which can pulls down people, I am little concern with such attitude. I mean if every responsible citizen of india feel like that than who will come forward to save our nation from turning into corrupted chaostic country? I dread to think of such situation. No doubt politics at times can involve dirty bussiness but that should not deter anyone who is serious about bringing a change in the society

If somebody enters politics with a view to bring a positive change, it's welcome.

The latest trend is for actors to join politics after they are past their prime ...The trend was started first by giving an honorary represenation for the film industry by making a top film artiste a Rajya Sabha member - like Nargis Dutt was by Indira Gandhi and later down south MGR and NTR became successful politicians by contesting elections and winning and became CMs of their respective states. Now we have a whole lot of actors in different political parties and some of them are good, some average and some bad...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The latest trend is for actors to join politics after they are past their prime ...The trend was started first by giving an honorary represenation for the film industry by making a top film artiste a Rajya Sabha member - like Nargis Dutt was by Indira Gandhi and later down south MGR and NTR became successful politicians by contesting elections and winning and became CMs of their respective states. Now we have a whole lot of actors in different political parties and some of them are good, some average and some bad...

MGR's case is entirely different. Well before he has become a politician, he was a philanthropist . He has become politician on the strength of his philanthropic deeds, not on the popularity as a Cinema star.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.