Hi Bigbro, where have you been during last one and half month? I even sent an email to you but no reply.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

was at the center stage of Hudhud Cyclone, that devastated my place Vizag. Especially my area by the seashore. Window panes flew like paper balls. My flat was under water. In all it was a total nightmare. It goes without saying that all communication systems were were reduced to smithreens. No power and No water.

It was only 2 days ago i could get my Net connection

Thank you for asking Munna.

By the by will you please explain where i can get different categories for Thread posting?

Though yo explained in the other post, I could not follow it.

Request you take the pains for me and re explain .

was at the center stage of Hudhud Cyclone, that devastated my place Vizag. Especially my area by the seashore. Window panes flew like paper balls. My flat was under water. In all it was a total nightmare. It goes without saying that all communication systems were were reduced to smithreens. No power and No water.

It was only 2 days ago i could get my Net connection

Thank you for asking Munna.

By the by will you please explain where i can get different categories for Thread posting?

Though yo explained in the other post, I could not follow it.

Request you take the pains for me and re explain .

Just under the main menu bar there are four tabs in Blue bar HOME DISCOVER Start TOPIC and ACCOUNT click start topic you will find everything there

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Hi Rambabu, it is good to see you back, hope you and your family have recovered from the calamity and are back on track now...I sincerely hope that you are back here and active like before, all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Rambabu, it is good to see you back, hope you and your family have recovered from the calamity and are back on track now...I sincerely hope that you are back here and active like before, all the best :)

Hi Usha, we're all safe here.  I thought that I will not live to see you all. I have seen death from a close proximity. I have seen the strength and ferocity of a gale of 200 km speed. Oh.... A nightmare.

Thank you Usha for your concern. Yes.... I,ll will be active here. But it takes time.

OMG! You are another member of boddunan to be affected by Hudhud, even Rajani K. was severely affected by the cyclone. I was wondering where you had disappeared, but glad to see you back. I just hope that things are coming back to normal for you and everyone else hit by the cyclone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rHi Rambabu, it is good to see you back, hope you and your family have recovered from the calamity and are back on track now...I sincerely hope that you are back here and active like before, all the best :)

Hi Usha, we're all safe here.  I thought that I will not live to see you all. I have seen death from a close proximity. I have seen the strength and ferocity of a gale of 200 km speed. Oh.... A nightmare.

Thank you Usha for your concern. Yes.... I,ll will be active here. But it takes time.

Thats really unfortunate Rambabu and once a person who goes through such an experience he or she becomes really strong and is able to face anything in life  ..  we are all very  glad to have you back here, take care 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OMG! You are another member of boddunan to be affected by Hudhud, even Rajani K. was severely affected by the cyclone. I was wondering where you had disappeared, but glad to see you back. I just hope that things are coming back to normal for you and everyone else hit by the cyclone!

Rajani and I hail from Vizag, the epicenter of Hudhud. Though 4 other districts were affected, Vizag was the worst hit. Vizag was fully devastated, especially the regions near Seashore .

Yes Kalyani, things are inching back to normalcy. It's only, I got my net connection.

And I'm here before you all alive.

I thank you for your concern

Rambabu Sir, I am very happy to see you come back after surviving a period of drastic devastation. God is crazy sometimes, but merciful.

True. no god is not crazy. He tests your ability to face the adversities. He he has tested me. I stood to his tests. That's why he has shown mercy on me and spared my life.

Rambabu sir in my life one time i face this cyclone issue on Marakanam in tamilnadu where we all went to family to see our father. He is working on that time there. When we enter the beach we faced the cylone problem. But we immediately escaped from that place. A fisherman told us that if you stayed a few minutes there you will be severely affected. when i recollect those incidents ever i get tense but that incident give me more courage in my life to face anything. This is your second life given by god for your family. I thank god for saving your family from Hudhud.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.