Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rambabu sir in my life one time i face this cyclone issue on Marakanam in tamilnadu where we all went to family to see our father. He is working on that time there. When we enter the beach we faced the cylone problem. But we immediately escaped from that place. A fisherman told us that if you stayed a few minutes there you will be severely affected. when i recollect those incidents ever i get tense but that incident give me more courage in my life to face anything. This is your second life given by god for your family. I thank god for saving your family from Hudhud.

God tests us. He tests your ability to stand to adversities. That's why, he has cautioned you in time, so that you can leave that spot in time.

God is there to save us.

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan

Welcome back Rambabu Sir, good to see you again. Wish you and your family good health and hope you and your family bounce back to normalcy soon.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: rambabu

Welcome back Rambabu Sir, good to see you again. Wish you and your family good health and hope you and your family bounce back to normalcy soon.

Vizag is inching back towards normalcy gradually. Right now I'm busy with the repairs of my damaged flat. We're all safe. It takes time though to be active here.

Vizag is inching back towards normalcy gradually. Right now I'm busy with the repairs of my damaged flat. We're all safe. It takes time though to be active here.

I can understand it can be very taxing and hectic to get your damaged flat repaired. I too belong to a coastal belt of Odisa now...and I understand it becomes difficult to get back was is taken away by any natural calamity.

I can understand it can be very taxing and hectic to get your damaged flat repaired. I too belong to a coastal belt of Odisa now...and I understand it becomes difficult to get back was is taken away by any natural calamity.

True. As the damage was massive, material and men are in scarcity, chargingdouble the cost. Some philanthropic organizations are providing service for reasonable rates. It takes time to get back to normalcy.

Hello Rambabu gaaru, glad you are safe. I think after these events, your inner strength has been renewed and your insight towards life has changed

Glad to see you alive and kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: rambabu

Hello Rambabu gaaru, glad you are safe. I think after these events, your inner strength has been renewed and your insight towards life has changed

Yes Sweta. I learned lessons from this calamity. Being complacent will not pay. I thought earlier that Calamity is for others, not for me. Now I shed away that attitude.

Yes Sweta. I learned lessons from this calamity. Being complacent will not pay. I thought earlier that Calamity is for others, not for me. Now I shed away that attitude.

True until we face any situation be it a natural calamity or an accident or any other misfortune we think it is for others and not for us.

There is a famous quote on Safety. Accidents are for others. Not for me. This explains all.

Rambabu, I hope your home town condition gets good soon. So where have you relocated?

Ptrikha10

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.