Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Strict policing and fines is what works with Indians to comply with rules and regulations. Heavy fines and strict implementation will gradually take people out of their habits of dirtying public places.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Strict policing and fines is what works with Indians to comply with rules and regulations. Heavy fines and strict implementation will gradually take people out of their habits of dirtying public places.

There are many rules in existence right now. But adherence and implementation are missing. If these rules are strictly enforced, yes, as you said these dreadful habit of dirtying the public places will certainly come to an end.

There are many rules in existence right now. But adherence and implementation are missing. If these rules are strictly enforced, yes, as you said these dreadful habit of dirtying the public places will certainly come to an end.

Yes, implementation is where we always fail, there are all kinds of rules and regulations already existing but laziness or unwillingness to implement them is where we always fail. If that would be taken care of, India would be a much better place to live.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, implementation is where we always fail, there are all kinds of rules and regulations already existing but laziness or unwillingness to implement them is where we always fail. If that would be taken care of, India would be a much better place to live.

Sure. The other day, I observed during my morning walk, suddenly, a basketful of garbage has fallen before me. I turned and saw a lady has thrown the garbage from her flat. Very nearby, there was a sign board with the message, " Keep Vizag clean." in the adjacent street, one of the ministers was making rounds. I rushed toward the minister to make him know about the incident. But the securityaroundhim stopped him. This is the condition .

Dirtying public places is so much a part of our lives that we have forgotten what is feels like not to dirty public places, roads etc. Only by charging heavy fine from such people it can come to a halt. No other rules will work for now.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Dirtying public places is so much a part of our lives that we have forgotten what is feels like not to dirty public places, roads etc. Only by charging heavy fine from such people it can come to a halt. No other rules will work for now.

Charging heavy fine is good. And this provision is there already . Charging heavy fine works if it is strictly implemented.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.