Many of us make new year resolutions only to forget in a day or two. Why one should wait till the new year for resolutions? Can't we make them right now and stick to them?

Here are a few Resolutions to make.

www.omnipositive.com/5-things-lto-leave-behind-before-the-new-year

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Those people who are trying to take resolutions on new year and forget after that will never do that task ever in their life. If you start the process this year and today it will bring the result in the new year.

I don't make any resolution as I don't have strong will power to follow them. I know many people who make resolution but that is up to 1~2 days then they come back to what they used to do and then wait for next year to take resolution again.

Well, I don't make a yearly or new-yearly resolution, it is monthly resolution, - if all I make one. Because it is much easy to make a rule and follow one if it is updated and changed on a monthly basis than to wait for new year to come and then forget about it soon.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I agree. every moment is right for choosing right and rejecting wrong.  time is continous process. The division in cenury, years, months anddays is simply for planning and administration. Incidentally, there are so many calendars. The new year 2015 is siply Christian calendar widely used for various purposes. ut there are different caledars for Hindu and Musim religious rites/ functions. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People make resolutions on the New Year day just for their convenience to remember them easily. But actually what happens is that they follow the task only for first few days and forget about it till the arrival of next New Year day. Then the process repeats.    

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

People make resolutions on the New Year day just for their convenience to remember them easily. But actually what happens is that they follow the task only for first few days and forget about it till the arrival of next New Year day. Then the process repeats.    

Yes the postponing process continues every year if people are not aware of their goal and its important. A Person who wants to do a job never wait for the new year to arrive and he will finish the task or shape the task towards success in the upcoming New year.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.