Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I am surprised to read newspaper these days. I read the increased number of cases extra marital relations and almost all of them have similar number initiated by women as by men esp in rural areas. 

Really surprising. I thought it's men who trap and seduce women.

Women are equally responsible for going for the forbidden fruit..for similar reasons or probably looking for emotional satisfaction elsewhere when they are ignored by their husbands or partners.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Not only for ignorance by male partners but for the sake of fun too. The increasing number of working women in cities and reducing number of men in villages going out in search of jobs are some of the reasons. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Women are equally responsible for going for the forbidden fruit..for similar reasons or probably looking for emotional satisfaction elsewhere when they are ignored by their husbands or partners.

True. It was Eve who lured and seduced Adam who was prompted to go for the forbidden fruit after the creation, according to Bible.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.