Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It means diverting your attention towards some other thing is also a way of controlling anger.

Yes sir. Thats also a good idea to control our anger. But sometimes, if we are not reacting to the person who was making us anger, makes the situation more worse. Because he/she may get much anger than before , as we are not reacting to that person. So, diverting ourselves to something else may help us in certain situation, but not always. Its better to leave the place than diverting ourself to something else i think.

Allow him to prattle. But don't pay any heed. Behave as if he's not in the place. Silence is the best form of punishment.

Yes sir. Sometimes, silence is the best punishment. It kills than anything else.

If you go on responding the person who is an angry mood, more exchanges will further worsen the situation. It's not good for both.

I agree. Then only  the quarrel  will come to an end. Otherwise there is no end.

Bringing the quarrel or exchange of heated arguments is in our hands.The idea is not prolong the issue without leaving a bad taste in our mouth.

As long one has reasonable points responding to person in front of him there is no way a discussion will have heated exchanges.

Yes it also happens sometimes. But eventhough we have valid points to tell, there are people who dont accept that the fault is with in them and they keep on arguing. With such people, its better to leave the place will be a good decision. So that, atleast we can avoid head ache.

geetha wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It means diverting your attention towards some other thing is also a way of controlling anger.

Yes sir. Thats also a good idea to control our anger. But sometimes, if we are not reacting to the person who was making us anger, makes the situation more worse. Because he/she may get much anger than before , as we are not reacting to that person. So, diverting ourselves to something else may help us in certain situation, but not always. Its better to leave the place than diverting ourself to something else i think.

Allow him to prattle. But don't pay any heed. Behave as if he's not in the place. Silence is the best form of punishment.

Yes sir. Sometimes, silence is the best punishment. It kills than anything else.

If you go on responding the person who is an angry mood, more exchanges will further worsen the situation. It's not good for both.

I agree. Then only  the quarrel  will come to an end. Otherwise there is no end.

Bringing the quarrel or exchange of heated arguments is in our hands.The idea is not prolong the issue without leaving a bad taste in our mouth.

As long one has reasonable points responding to person in front of him there is no way a discussion will have heated exchanges.

Yes it also happens sometimes. But eventhough we have valid points to tell, there are people who dont accept that the fault is with in them and they keep on arguing. With such people, its better to leave the place will be a good decision. So that, atleast we can avoid head ache.

For your own good, it's better to to leave the spot from the nearest exit.

Although it is good to distract oneself to cool off the anger, at times I feel it is necessary to vent out as well. This will not bottle up hatred and we will feel much relieved. But the best thing is to distract oneself or leave the place until your anger subsides.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Although it is good to distract oneself to cool off the anger, at times I feel it is necessary to vent out as well. This will not bottle up hatred and we will feel much relieved. But the best thing is to distract oneself or leave the place until your anger subsides.

It all depends on the persons involved i the discussions. If people are magnanimous and broadhearted to grasp the relevance of valid points, there is no problem.

rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

It all depends on the persons involved i the discussions. If people are magnanimous and broadhearted to grasp the relevance of valid points, there is no problem.

Agree sir. It depends on people. But nowadays people dont have patience to listen to others and get their points. They stand with their own points and argue they are only correct. If people ready to hear others view, there wont be any problem. 

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Agree sir. It depends on people. But nowadays people dont have patience to listen to others and get their points. They stand with their own points and argue they are only correct. If people ready to hear others view, there wont be any problem. 

Dogmatism will not pay anyone. Wisdom lies ileaving both the speaker and his dogmatism and go straight away towards a coffee cafe and have a cup of steaming coffee.

rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

It depends on people and the content of discusion, if it can be solved once and for all by showing anger once, it is okay, but it should not be postponed for later and pave way for another heated discussion.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Most of the discussions and arguements that lead to heated rxchages are due to not understanding the other's point of view. TV debates make an excellent example.

rambabu wrote:

Most of the discussions and arguements that lead to heated rxchages are due to not understanding the other's point of view. TV debates make an excellent example.

Misunderstanding is the base for all the problems. But if anyone maintains silence, it can be easily solved.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Misunderstanding is the base for all the problems. But if anyone maintains silence, it can be easily solved.

I agree with you. Silence speaks. Silence also breaks the barriers of misunderstanding.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.