Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Most of the discussions and arguements that lead to heated rxchages are due to not understanding the other's point of view. TV debates make an excellent example.

Misunderstanding is the base for all the problems. But if anyone maintains silence, it can be easily solved.

I agree with you. Silence speaks. Silence also breaks the barriers of misunderstanding.

Silence is the best remedy for most of the problems happening in day-to-day life. But in some situations, we must speak. Otherwise, silence will be taken for granted and also it will like we are accepting that fault is on our side.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Most of the discussions and arguements that lead to heated rxchages are due to not understanding the other's point of view. TV debates make an excellent example.

Misunderstanding is the base for all the problems. But if anyone maintains silence, it can be easily solved.

I agree with you. Silence speaks. Silence also breaks the barriers of misunderstanding.

Silence is the best remedy for most of the problems happening in day-to-day life. But in some situations, we must speak. Otherwise, silence will be taken for granted and also it will like we are accepting that fault is on our side.

True. But here we have to exercise our discrimination. Where to be silent and where not.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. But here we have to exercise our discrimination. Where to be silent and where not.

Yes. If one learnt that strategy there wont be any kind of unnecessary talks between people.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. If one learnt that strategy there wont be any kind of unnecessary talks between people.

Wisdom lies in acting according to the situation. It's always desirable to avoid unsavory situations.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wisdom lies in acting according to the situation. It's always desirable to avoid unsavory situations.

Yes. Wisdom lies on how we react to the situation. Sometimes silence is also an act of wisdom.  But people usually misunderstood that silent people are coward and they are afraid to face the situation. This misconception should change from the minds of the people.Actually silent people are more stronger than people who are arguing.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Wisdom lies on how we react to the situation. Sometimes silence is also an act of wisdom.  But people usually misunderstood that silent people are coward and they are afraid to face the situation. This misconception should change from the minds of the people.Actually silent people are more stronger than people who are arguing.

Let people think in any way they like. We have our principles and we will not depart from our ideals and beliefs.

Silent people are not coward they are keeping silent because they don't want to make the issue further more a complicated one. Some people thought that while they are in angry mood the scold everybody and simply say that i will not keep anything in my heart and exhibit it immediately. But they forget that the words they used will never cure the wounded hearts.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Silent people are not coward they are keeping silent because they don't want to make the issue further more a complicated one. Some people thought that while they are in angry mood the scold everybody and simply say that i will not keep anything in my heart and exhibit it immediately. But they forget that the words they used will never cure the wounded hearts.

Yes. Words once said cannot be taken back. It will last forever. So, people should be careful while speaking. Otherwise, any strong relationship will be broken with in few seconds. Words rule everything. It has all the power to change any situation to either positive (or) negative depends on how we are handling it.

Words can make someone smile, giggle, laugh, cry and so much more. Words can build someone up, or tear someone down.

Keep yourself busy in any other work or talk to the person who can change you anger into happiness. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.