How it Started?

The world is very beautiful. So our society is. Though there are unavoidable incidents and accidents keep on occur. Life & Death has always been mysterious. But if taken preventive measures, with proper knowledge, practice and alertness, some of them can be avoided.

Personally, I feel the pain & terror when I hear the losses of lives. I cry! They are some one’s beloved…. Family, father, mother, friends, wife, husbands, kids & even pets… I am sure you too feel the same…

There are thousands of examples and cases in which because of lack of awareness / knowledge/ alertness, people have suffered from some or other injuries/death … but it is very hard to explain in words what I feel about it.

It started with the observation of my surroundings and meeting with people. Knowingly or unknowingly, they live unsafe life and are making other’s life unsafe too. I felt that there a lack of awareness about “How to Be Safe & Secure.”

There have been deep sorrow and some rages in my heart due to such incidents, but it was when the terrorist attacked school kids and taken away innocent souls. Those bullets went deep in my heart. It moved me from top to toe, my mind became zero.

My soul was trying to tell me something…. I took a deep breath & listened to my inner voice.

“I want to contribute some of my life to create Safe & Secure Society & Culture, I want to educate all about it.”

“It is not only Government, and Government Agencies’ responsibility to take care of all Safety & Security aspects. Have we ever thought how hard they are working for us day and night? Was there ever a single thought aroused in us that being a part of society let us take some initiatives and responsibilities? “

“Let us take a step to join and support the government to make our society more and more batter place to live. Let is take the responsibility to keep our surrounding Safe & Secure.” 

Always remember “A good safety culture is built over time. It is never given.”

And

“Always be responsible for the safety of yourself and others”  

It is my solely independent decision to start “Being Safe” campaign. I do not belong to any of the party, groups or any other organizations. And my simple philosophy is love & kindness… 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The contents are not aligned and it shows in differnt fonts. I think you copy and paste the content here. You should not copy and paste the content you should type it in your own words and discuss the matter with others.

Thank you said by: Samir Dave

What do you want to drive home Samir Dave?

Thank you for suggestion Dwarkanathan! This is my first article which I had in word format in my files. I never new all about this founts and format. Nice to have an acquaintance with you! 

Mr. Rambabu,

I am learning, not driving! I have been in Aviation Safety & Security field past eight years. So it has become my life. Attempting to create some awareness about Safe and Secure culture.

Are you a new member? If so, introduce yourself with your ideas and ideals. In the same page of this forum, another new member introduced himself. Have a look and do accordingly. I tried to see your profile. I didn't get anything.

Yes Dear,

I am a new member. Basically I am from Gujarat and work for the Cargo Terminal of Kempegowda International Airport at Bangalore. Born and brought-up in a philosophical family at Junagadh City.  Love to read philosophy books. Mainly seeking the Salvation....

Inspired by Osho, J krishnamurthy, Ramkrishna Paramhans...etc

see this link. That's the format in which you have to introduce yourself

https://www.boddunan.com/forum/discussions/242302-new-member-at-boddunan.html

Welcome Samir Dave. As other members have suggested, you can introduce yourself and then explain what kind of support do you expect from us as members of this forum.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Samir Dave wrote:

Yes Dear,

I am a new member. Basically I am from Gujarat and work for the Cargo Terminal of Kempegowda International Airport at Bangalore. Born and brought-up in a philosophical family at Junagadh City.  Love to read philosophy books. Mainly seeking the Salvation....

Inspired by Osho, J krishnamurthy, Ramkrishna Paramhans...etc

Good to hear that you are interested in  Philosophy. But it would be in your own interest i suggest you to introduce yourself in the forum before plunging in to Posting an article. It's mandatory.

All the best.

Thank you very much every one! I have gone through FAQs and clearifide all doubts and rules. it is nice to see that all the members are very helpful and caring. Will tuely enjoy being a part of such good team.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.