Is it possible to develop 100 Cities as smart cities. What you think

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why not? Under this plan my own place Vizag is also included. The work started already. 

It is possible, if the government takes proper care in implementing this plan. Hope it will be constructed well by this government.

Simmi Can you please provide the link based on which you are posting this thread. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You are right. Link helps in responding in an analytical way.

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
rambabu wrote:

You are right. Link helps in responding in an analytical way.

Yes, we are used to going through the content in the link and then respond, it is how forum discussions have been carried out so far.

But i could respond because i follow the latest news on the TV.

rambabu wrote:

That's great..not everyone can work on their laptops and watch tv news simultaneously. 

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's great..not everyone can work on their laptops and watch tv news simultaneously. 

I use I pad wifi. And sit before the TV. rarely I use my desk top that drags me to another room and throws me in to isolation.

Narendra Modi and BJP is committed to make postive changes in the country and this is one such step towards all round development.Let us sincerely hope that it carries forwards and brings in the expected results

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I use I pad wifi. And sit before the TV. rarely I use my desk top that drags me to another room and throws me in to isolation.

Ok..whatever the case, it is good to be updated all times. Hope most cities are covered under this initiative.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.