Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
simmi wrote:

http://www.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs/hindi-india-and-us-agreed-on-the-formation-of-task-force-for-the-development-of-three-smart-cities-1422438558-2

I find this link related to it. I have listen this news at my workplace from my colleague. 

I said the same in the beginning of my thread.out of them my place Visakhapatnam is one of them. This you have not mentioned in your post though it was mentioned in the link article. 

This is good. In fact, every effort to make places better and clean is welcome. But the funds are limited. care should be taken to plan things accoring to proiorities. basic amenities to citizens and education should receive priority. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

During Obama's tour recently, the government made an agreement with the American government according to which,America would extend its help in developing 3smart cities. Out of the three, Vizag is one, where I live. The other two are Allahabad and Ajmer.

Smart city plans are needed one. India lacks in several sectors by not properly maintaining it. Govt should concentrate on its maintenance. If govt take care in this issue and people follow the rules every city will become as a smart city. Giving much importance to women safety is needed.

Whats the difference between a Smart city, ordinary city and metropolise?

A smart city would be technologically enabled and equipped in all spheres to handle any issue digitally...this is what I could understand. Info transfer would be done digitally. But why are only these three cities the chosen ones to get the benefit why not other cities?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

These three cities will be developed according to thr agreement between USA and India. Other cities which Modi announced will be developed by the Indian government .

Metropolis is the capital or chief city of a country or a region. Creating a new planned settlements far away from the big metropolis is smart city.

Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad are some of the metropolises in India. Vizag is a metropolis but not a chief city in AP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.