The Railway Minister has presented a very useless budget. What is the use of all these ambitious plans, without even introducing a single nwe train? Why should he talk about bullet train, when the existing services are mere bull shit? How long can this Government take people for a ride? The so-called allocations for improving passenger amenities will actually happen only when there is action. The Railways are yet to introduce even the trains announced earlier. Why cant we all question this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

DO you think continuing the same useless, old 1857 train services as they are and a budget with soaring ticket prices for the same old and stinking toilets  as they are would be a useful budget? At least this budget did not brag about the populist schemes which will never take off.If you view this budget, useless ,well, that's your view and opinion.

I'm of the opinion that this is the best rail budget,the country has ever seen.

Although passenger fares have not been hiked, freight charges are increased. This has inflationary effect. Passenger fares affects only passengers and that too when they travel. On the other hand, freight increase pains every one especially poor all the twenty four hours whether they travel or not. Therefore the budget is not good for poor.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Whatever , the budget presented, is done with an intention to reinvest in to the Railways. To take up the pending projects, which were left untouched for decades needs money. So hike in freight charges is imminent. Modernization too need money. The revenue  for all this has to be generated. All sections of the society cannot be satisfied. 

In the earlier budgets, railways hiked both freight and passenger charges.

I think this is one of the best budgets presented so far in the history where there are no false promises but willing to improve the services. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Still lot of pending works in Tamilnadu(Coimbatore to Madurai) work has not finished yet and if any new trains introduced later it will connect with Kerala or Karnataka.

Trains announced in the earlier budgets are yet to introduce. Then what is the meaning of introducing any new train just for formality?..Good decision taken.

Most financial consultants and economists think that this is a well presented and balanced budget that does not have any populist measures like cutting here and increasing trains etc etc...The government is bent on keeping up the promises made by the previous government which failed to do so , which shd be appreciated rather than criticise it simply for the sake of doing so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a hobby for fault finders. They see feathers on an egg. Let such people practice magnanimity and see the things in real perspective. Yes, suggest alternatives so that the things can be put rig on the right track.

On the face of it, the budget might look a bit shorn of the sheen of populism but deep inside the signature of a thinking mind is very much there. What concerns me is how the Railway will tackle issues of corruption in high places of the organization more particulary nexus of an unholy kind between a section of vendors and big wigs of the Railways. How is he going to fund enormous cap

I am happy that no new trains have been uselessly announced. It is better to improve the ones that are already up and running rather than giving false promises to introduce new trains.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.