Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Rambabu, yeah now many corporate companies have understood and realized the importance of napping. It has been researched that napping for a few minutes in the afternoon increased productivity and efficiency of the employees so many companies now encourage and provide facilities for their employees to take a power nap.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Rambabu, yeah now many corporate companies have understood and realized the importance of napping. It has been researched that napping for a few minutes in the afternoon increased productivity and efficiency of the employees so many companies now encourage and provide facilities for their employees to take a power nap.

True. Now in my place a major steel plant provides rest rooms for women employees and male employees, in a separate wing for half an hour.  

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

I like the power nap thing, when you just need it ..take a quick nap and restore all the lost energy.

I too feel that a short nap , even if it is only for a few minutes when you are really tired and exhausted does wonders ....You feel ready to tackle the rest of the day with renewed energy !

True Usha. Mostly in the afternoons, I need to take just 10-15 minutes shut eye which is enough for me and I get charged for the rest of the day!

Yes Kalyani , this past week I have been so exhausted, what with my house filled to capacity with family and guests and functions to attend and of course my own commitments and work - I would curl up on the corner of a sofa and snooze for a few minutes in between , while others would be chatting etc...I realised how effective these short naps were and how they pep you up..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wusha manohar wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

I like the power nap thing, when you just need it ..take a quick nap and restore all the lost energy.

I too feel that a short nap , even if it is only for a few minutes when you are really tired and exhausted does wonders ....You feel ready to tackle the rest of the day with renewed energy !

Yes, but when in office you can hardly take a nap, and if sleepy coffee or tea comes to our rescue followed by headache. If only like compulsory lunch breaks we would have the compulsory nap introduced... wishful thinking.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
Wusha manohar wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Yes, but when in office you can hardly take a nap, and if sleepy coffee or tea comes to our rescue followed by headache. If only like compulsory lunch breaks we would have the compulsory nap introduced... wishful thinking.

In Corporate offices, this facility is available. This kind of provision was first introduced in Maruti Udyog, when it was in collaboration with Japan. Then, it was spread, and many Corporates followed the suite. This facility can be used in any way by the employees. Take a nap or chit chat. That's up to the employees.

By reading above replies of you all it reminded me of my two friends. They love sleeping so much that if they will be allowed to sleep 24 hours a day they will sleep 24 hours.

But I sleep very less due to work and studies pressure. Some times I only sleep for 3-4 hours a day and continue this routine for 4-5 days. I don't feel stressed out in these 4-5 days because of pressure of work but after coming out of this routine I feel exhausted and I get headache for 2-3 days.

a.s.

The duration of sleep according to the age groups vary. A baby needs a full 12 hour sleep. And this duration goes on decreasing as the age grows. If we know these variations, we can reap the rich benefits of Sleep.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Proper and enough sleep is most important thing for everybody to stay healthy. More sleep is not good and less sleep is also not good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Once when I thought of sleeping less because of work load but was failed to do so because I felt very sleepy then I googled that How to sleep less and there I got this article and I was surprised that how he managed.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Meet-A-Man-Who-Has-Slept-Only-4-5-Hours-A-Day-For-2-Years/articleshow/26167463.cms

a.s.

To sleep well, the best thing to do is make your body tired. Indulge in some work. Don't sit idle. Don't lead a sedentary life. That's all. You will have a sound sleep.

By the way, after giving the link, don't forget to press ENTER.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.