Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Oh sorry sir. I will remember it next time.

I have read somewhere I don't exactly remember where that human can survive for weeks without taking food but if a person doesn't sleep for continuous 9 days it may cause death.

a.s.
rambabu wrote:

The duration of sleep according to the age groups vary. A baby needs a full 12 hour sleep. And this duration goes on decreasing as the age grows. If we know these variations, we can reap the rich benefits of Sleep.

A baby needs almost 18 hours of sleep..-1 +1 may happen too. However, no human can sleep beyond 10 hours, adults I mean. It leads to headache after a while.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The duration of sleep according to the age groups vary. A baby needs a full 12 hour sleep. And this duration goes on decreasing as the age grows. If we know these variations, we can reap the rich benefits of Sleep.

A baby needs almost 18 hours of sleep..-1 +1 may happen too. However, no human can sleep beyond 10 hours, adults I mean. It leads to headache after a while.

No human!!! Lol.. I know few of them who sleeps more than it sometimes. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No human!!! Lol.. I know few of them who sleeps more than it sometimes. 

Even I know few who sleeps more than 10 hours. And that too not sometimes but daily.

a.s.

Saying that humans cannot sleep more than 10hours is a generalized statement. There are people "BORN TO SLEEP."

Till date there is no record of sleeping for more hours in guinees or limca book of awards. I feel that one should give a try for it.

a.s.

Like longest kiss, longest embrace, longest sleep also can appear in record books. That day is not far off .

rambabu wrote:

Like longest kiss, longest embrace, longest sleep also can appear in record books. That day is not far off .

But I guess sir it wont be possible until and unless one is having a natural sound sleep for hours because at one time we wake up and usually we all even wake up at night also in between for drinking water or by any sound or anything. A person can only sleep for long hours in coma or if given some medicine else I guess he or she is pretending to sleep to make record.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But I guess sir it wont be possible until and unless one is having a natural sound sleep for hours because at one time we wake up and usually we all even wake up at night also in between for drinking water or by any sound or anything. A person can only sleep for long hours in coma or if given some medicine else I guess he or she is pretending to sleep to make record.

Why not, there are people who eat while sleeping .  I know even babies drink milk while sleeping.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why not, there are people who eat while sleeping .  I know even babies drink milk while sleeping.

Lol! I dont know about people who eat while sleeping but yes often I wake up in midnight and I feel hungry and then I cook something. My mom feels very disguisted because of my this habit as she feels that if I will get married will continue this habit what my husband and in-laws will think about me.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.