Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are the slaves of their habits. Eating in late hours is bad for health.

rambabu wrote:

People are the slaves of their habits. Eating in late hours is bad for health.

I agree with you. But this habit is developed because of working in late hours. Me and my brother we both have this habit of waking up to 3-4 in morning and we used to eat something so that we don't feel sleepy and now even when I sleep in early hours I feel starving in midnight.

a.s.

Early to bed, early to rise is the healthy habit. Please refrain from your habit before severe damage is done to your health.

rambabu wrote:

Early to bed, early to rise is the healthy habit. Please refrain from your habit before severe damage is done to your health.

Sir actually I am an insomniac and because of work now it is turned into habit. I even consulted a doctor for suggesting me some medicines but he said at this age he can't suggest me any sleeping pills. I tried other options also like drinking hot milk, reading novels,watching movie etc but nothing works. This habit is from when I was in class 8th now 10 years have passed.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir actually I am an insomniac and because of work now it is turned into habit. I even consulted a doctor for suggesting me some medicines but he said at this age he can't suggest me any sleeping pills. I tried other options also like drinking hot milk, reading novels,watching movie etc but nothing works. This habit is from when I was in class 8th now 10 years have passed.

I too had this problem earlier. I could get rid of insomnia by meditation.

Thank you said by: baby angel
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Ok sir. I will give a try to this solution also. Because of lack of sleeping I get headache every 3rd or 4th day.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Ok sir. I will give a try to this solution also. Because of lack of sleeping I get headache every 3rd or 4th day.

Insomnia leads to restlessness, irrational anger and ultimately to depression. It has a drastic effect on your productivity.

rambabu wrote:

True.. But it is really hard to rise early in the morning for me. I have adopted the habit in near past but now again I am late sleeper. And because of that it is really hard for me to wake up early in the morning.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True.. But it is really hard to rise early in the morning for me. I have adopted the habit in near past but now again I am late sleeper. And because of that it is really hard for me to wake up early in the morning.

I agree. Good habits, though are difficult to form in the beginning, in the long run yield  good results. If you want to have a good thing, you have to forego something . It's a trade off .

That's true. And without being consistent I will not able to achieve it. Right now it looks really hard for me. Hope for the best in future. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.