The budget presented today by Arun Jaitley has been hailed as a well balanced one and the economists have given a 8.4 on 10  for the same. There is a very positive sentiment since it is growth oriented . What are your personal views? Please share here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel there are no popular measures but the budget is well balanced and growth oriented. People always create so much hype before budget the extra ordinary proposals look disappointing. Look at the positive sides, you will see the difference. I will go with experts, 8.4 out of 10

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am a sufferer of bifurcation of the state. The then central govt. assured a special status to the newly formed AP state. Before the budget, Jaitley  assured  that there will be special status for AP and that will be announced in the budget. The budget did not raise the issue at all. Instead, AP will be given a special financial package. This will not serve the purpose of the AP. then Jaitley has to look the interests of other states too. 

All in all,  a better budget in so many years. I like it that the items that are considered indulgence and luxury are going to be priced more than the daily necessities. I only hope that they find a way somehow to control the ever fluctuating prices of onions.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was too busy today.It would require a detailed study to give informed comments.Surely I shall do so later.

Usha, source of this information please?

If this rating is given by some corporate house or the people who have interest in any of corporate houses, I feel the 5% reduction in corporate tax is the result of this rating.

It is obvious that those people who gets the benefit will give the better rating. So unless the rating is given unbiased, we can't judge the budget on such rating. Personally I feel the budget is good but not so much hyped. I was expecting some more measures to give boost to the economy and growth. I feel the budget is more or less the same one as last year except the mentions of 3 schemes introduced by PM.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

All things considered luxury or things that will still be used and opted for have been highly priced. Even though people know these items to be expensive, they will still go for it. Not really happy with the budget :(.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Maverick wrote:

Usha, source of this information please?

If this rating is given by some corporate house or the people who have interest in any of corporate houses, I feel the 5% reduction in corporate tax is the result of this rating.

It is obvious that those people who gets the benefit will give the better rating. So unless the rating is given unbiased, we can't judge the budget on such rating. Personally I feel the budget is good but not so much hyped. I was expecting some more measures to give boost to the economy and growth. I feel the budget is more or less the same one as last year except the mentions of 3 schemes introduced by PM.

I can give you the source of rating and all of these are not from corporate sector- here for your information admin

http://www.financialexpress.com/article/economy/live-budget-2015-reactions-arun-jaitley-all-set-for-speech-in-parliament/48768/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So what I thought is correct. We need not care for such ratings. If the budget is good enough and the government implement what they promised, we can see the results in next one year.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick, I was watching the Times Now newshour debate and there were various economists and other financial experts who gave various ratings right upto 9.2. The channel displayed the rating taking an average I guess. However, I agree that whatever the rating may, it comes down to implementation and how well they are able to manage the budget that is on paper. Let us wait and see..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Maverick, I was watching the Times Now newshour debate and there were various economists and other financial experts who gave various ratings right upto 9.2. The channel displayed the rating taking an average I guess. However, I agree that whatever the rating may, it comes down to implementation and how well they are able to manage the budget that is on paper. Let us wait and see..

Exactly. I see so many budgets with lots of promised but only few became reality. So I believe the same in this case as well, I hope for the best.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.