Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank You all of you. I am exploring this website from past 2 days as advised by you all and many of my confusions are clear now and I got many options I was searching for. Thank you all once again.

a.s.

Even I have come on this site after long time. I find forum section not be very interactive these days as can see few people participating here compared to the past when every second a user used to reply to a thread.  Can someone tell is there still running any contest for article writing here on this site.

SJ.. Right now there is no contest for writing articles as well.. It was very good contest and I enjoyed most on this site. Hope admin can bring it back. For now no contest for us.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Article contests are no more in vogue.

AKP wrote:

SJ.. Right now there is no contest for writing articles as well.. It was very good contest and I enjoyed most on this site. Hope admin can bring it back. For now no contest for us.

I know you had a very good time during the contest. I saw many of your articles getting bonus.

Along with article contests, many of the old features are removed. Quotes is an example.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.