Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since I am not part of this madness called cricket, I don't react...India winning or losing is no more than a news piece for me.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Since I am not part of this madness called cricket, I don't react...India winning or losing is no more than a news piece for me.

Sure. Each one of us is having some kind of madness or other." Pasand Apni Apni, Khayal Apna Apna."

Well, that's goes for interest. You may have madness on some other thing.

@Rambabu.. Correct.. Pasand apni apni

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

But people refuse to see their own madness. But point out at others' madness. A one sided view.

rambabu wrote:
AKP wrote:

But people refuse to see their own madness. But point out at others' madness. A one sided view.

Certainly not, this cannot be one-sided, because Cricket is not the only game, because of so much importance, other games are suffering a huge loss. Why only cricketers get to have the cake and eat it too. They get name, fame, money, movies, join politics and what not. But other games suffer become they never get any support from Indian govt. This proves that we are still following the foreign invaders, cricket not being a game of Indian origin. Some people are highly against accepting English, why do they accept cricket in that case?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
AKP wrote:

Certainly not, this cannot be one-sided, because Cricket is not the only game, because of so much importance, other games are suffering a huge loss. Why only cricketers get to have the cake and eat it too. They get name, fame, money, movies, join politics and what not. But other games suffer become they never get any support from Indian govt. This proves that we are still following the foreign invaders, cricket not being a game of Indian origin. Some people are highly against accepting English, why do they accept cricket in that case?

Oh, it's your concern. I understand it. Calling others likes as madness is mere dogmatism. It's a case of using a wrong word for a right thing.

True... And about other games, in compare to past, now other games are also getting importance. Money earning, I guess there is money in every game.

To accept a game we need not research for its country of origin. It depends on the beauty of the game and our sportsman spirit. Also, we cannot characterize a game as ‘madness’ just because we do not like it.  

Thank you said by: rambabu, AKP
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

To accept a game we need not research for its country of origin. It depends on the beauty of the game and our sportsman spirit. Also, we cannot characterize a game as ‘madness’ just because we do not like it.  

True. Very true. The beauty of the game is all that counts. Moreover, even if the game is not originated in India,it's more than greatness  to out beat the country, from where it's originated.

I thought final match will be interesting, but nope, nothing special. It was one sided match and Australia won their 5th World Cup.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.