Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Lets wait till it get implemented. After that only we can see the result. Soon the DigiLocker will get a new name and logo also.

a.s.

Yes. In the meantime, many of the practical difficulties will be known.

I have submitted my entries for logo design of this DigiLocker. If anyone here is a graphics designer or can design a logo or want to give a name to this DigiLocker they can submit their entries here-

https://mygov.in/task/design-logo-suggest-name-and-tagline-digital-locker-system-digilocker/

I feel all of us should give a try as it is matter of our country.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

I have submitted my entries for logo design of this DigiLocker. If anyone here is a graphics designer or can design a logo or want to give a name to this DigiLocker they can submit their entries here-

https://mygov.in/task/design-logo-suggest-name-and-tagline-digital-locker-system-digilocker/

I feel all of us should give a try as it is matter of our country.

Great !!!  They are giving 25000 Rs cash prize for the selected winner. Nice opportunity for Graphic designers. 

Personally I can make logos(simple work), but I am more programmer than designer.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I'm a graphic designer in an Ad agency. I will look into it.

Oh that's great. Now i an take help of both of you AKP and Rambabu sir in my assignments if I will have any problem as I am a beginner and I hate programming.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

Oh that's great. Now i an take help of both of you AKP and Rambabu sir in my assignments if I will have any problem as I am a beginner and I hate programming.

You are welcome. I use photoshop for designing anything.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Thank You Sir ! I also use photoshop and illustrator also for designing.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Then there shouldn't be any problem for you. Go ahead.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Then there shouldn't be any problem for you. Go ahead.

Actually I am beginner and so I face problems but then google is always there to help. I then go on for searching tutorials and then I learn from them.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.