Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Oh that's great. Now i an take help of both of you AKP and Rambabu sir in my assignments if I will have any problem as I am a beginner and I hate programming.

You are welcome. I use photoshop for designing anything.

Thank You Sir ! I also use photoshop and illustrator also for designing.

Then there shouldn't be any problem for you. Go ahead.

Actually I am beginner and so I face problems but then google is always there to help. I then go on for searching tutorials and then I learn from them.

I too learned from books and web. Now I'm a professional. Give me your mail. I will send my works.

Thank you said by: baby angel
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Oh that's great. Now i an take help of both of you AKP and Rambabu sir in my assignments if I will have any problem as I am a beginner and I hate programming.

Actually I am beginner and so I face problems but then google is always there to help. I then go on for searching tutorials and then I learn from them.

I too learned from books and web. Now I'm a professional. Give me your mail. I will send my works.

can i share my email id here? I mean admin wont have any problem na? As I am unable to find the option of sending PM.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

can i share my email id here? I mean admin wont have any problem na? As I am unable to find the option of sending PM.

Well I too don't have an idea. I think we can know from any of the esteemed moderators. Before that DON'T  share your email ID.

Can any moderator please tell me that is it ok to share mail id here on forum because I am unable to find any option of sending PM as earlier.

a.s.

Digital Locker is a personal storage space where you can put your e-documents securely. DigiLocker makes you to access your documents from anywhere using your Aadhaar number. http://digitallockergov.in/. In today’s world, you can save your all data online in Digital locker. Just keep your important document without any issue in Digital locker.

Digilocker is a new device to keep documents. This needs adhar linking. Everything appears doubtful in the beginning. But after a few years, the benefits appear more visible. €Hope Digilocker will be helpful. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Over a period, the problems will be known. Any new thing has to be given time to know the feasibility part of the scheme.

Raghav Chouhan wrote:

Digital Locker is a personal storage space where you can put your e-documents securely. DigiLocker makes you to access your documents from anywhere using your Aadhaar number. http://digitallockergov.in/. In today’s world, you can save your all data online in Digital locker. Just keep your important document without any issue in Digital locker.

That is very useful information, thanks a lot ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

DIGILocker will be a way to authentically curate your documents, and make it easy to share them to different departments.

it's a website where you can store your various government issued documents, using your Aadhaar card as your identification. More details on

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/features/inside-indias-digital-locker-what-is-digilocker-and-how-does-it-work-710153

This DigiLocker service is started by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi so that we can minimize the use of hard copy documents. But will it really solve the problem of carrying documents?

It is an excellent initiative that is already there in all the developed countries where all the details of the individual is available and there it is called social security number whereas it is Aadhar here. It brings in transparency to the system and makes it easier for the authorities to keep track of money trail and crime..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.