Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. The playerhimself  reported. That I have given in the previous thread. One black sheep is enough to bring a black mark on the tournament. And it's not the first time  that black sheep were caught. Earlier Srishant was caught and banned.

Then why should I see this tourney???

One does not stop eating just because one day  there was excess salt in it.

If its for one day, presence of salt can be tolerated. Knowing the ill effects of the salt and go on consuming salty food, it's the height of foolishness.

Moreover match fixers now have more scope. I don't watch IPL matches as everything seems to be fixed they just make audience fool.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Moreover match fixers now have more scope. I don't watch IPL matches as everything seems to be fixed they just make audience fool.

Hi SJ...

True.. I love watching cricket, so actually I still watch them. But yes they all seems fake to me as well. All emotions for them are now gone. Just watching them for time pass. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

After the first scandal of match fixing A few years ago in which Srishant and two others were banned, I stopped entirely seeing these fake IPL 

I never watch IPL and i am not much interested in it. I always watch India playing game only. People who are playing in IPL matches came to know the weakness of the person. Bowlers are the real sufferer in cricket. Most of the rules are in favor of batsmen. 

My reason for shying away from IPL is, it lost its sanity that is associated with the great game, a gentleman's game.

Well, yes there are too many unfair and bad things related with ipl.. But still I watch them at night for timepass..No more emotion games.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Cricket is not a game of tricks and manipulations. The game is known for its fairness since the days oh WG Grace, Don Bradman and down below. Even the WC is played in all fairness. After scams related with IPL a few years ago, there is no charm left in IPL.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.