I see quite a few youngsters joining various political parties these days.The difference is that they are educated, well read and also smart in their dealings. If this trend continues we may see some much needed change in our political system.Personally, I am not sure whether I would not be happy to see my children joining active politics here since I feel that it is a tough profession and politicians are generally not well spoken off nor respected . How would you react if your son/daughter wants to join politics ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wont mind if my kid join politics as just like other profession politics is also a profession. No doubt politicians are not respected by people but that depends. There are people like Atal Bihari too who are always respected.

Honestly even I am not sure about it. There is nothing wrong in joining, but right now whatever I heard about the profession and incident happens related to it are really worse.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I won't be happy. Politics is the last refuge of a scoundrel . I don't want to see my son as a scoundrel. I'd rather preach him to stay unemployed than joining politics.

I agree that politics corrupts the mind of those who join it to some extent but then how does the system become clean unless some decent educated youngsters join and bring in changes in the political system ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My observation is based on the present scenario in politics. I'd be the first to rejoice, if there comes a change in the realm of politics. Then, I myself will encourage my son to enter into politics.

It is for children to join any occupation or field according to their aptitude or liking. None in my family is in politics.  Also it does not appar that anyone would be interested in joining politics. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I find many youngsters these days keen on joining politics because they feel that they can make a change to the society...But the rot that has seeped into the system in the past 60 odd years cannot be gotten rid of in a matter of few years. Youngsters joining politics is good as long as they dont get sucked into the system of VIP culture, corruption and hunger for power.

Ideals and ambitions of youngsters desirous of bringing a change in the society should remain even after coming to power. This is the real part of the test to the ambitious young politicians. But the reality is, most of them are lured by the power and position. Ultimately  adding more numbers to the Corrupted politicians.

Modi is a turning point in the political scenario with his non political approach. One should take him as an ideal and follow it up with some Indian practices as Meditation, Yoga and exercises. These activities of Spiritual importance are being sustained from the senior community on the Indian soil and Ramakrishna Matt is a torch bearer and major harbour for producing such people in the Youngster fraternity.

These Activities bring back the concentration to the right things and gives the correct direction and also helps in maintaining the momentum.

Role models and our own dreams are the one's one should stick onto.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I'd be happy if I'm confident that my son, can survive the trash and stink of the politics and rise head and shoulders above the rest.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.