Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Welcome to the world! Sanjeev, this is a reality of life that almost all of us have to go through. You can make a difference to your life by thinking positively and making certain changes that will help you get more time to spend with your family.

And I am not able to understand what changes should I do in life.

Many solutions were offered by esteemed members. If still you are unable to understand what changes you have to make, better explore your own ways . Somewhere in the discussion you expressed you wanted to reach your milestone. Besides, you started making extra efforts, started logging in everyday, which you never done in the recent past.

Now tell me, have you made some changes in order to achieve your goal of reaching a milestone or not?

. In a similar way you have to adjust and make changes for a happy life.

Logging in daily to achieve milestone is lot easier to achieve set goals in life. 

Then make, " logging in " as your life goal."

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Welcome to the world! Sanjeev, this is a reality of life that almost all of us have to go through. You can make a difference to your life by thinking positively and making certain changes that will help you get more time to spend with your family.

Sanjeev that is something only you can determine. For example, if you are spending time watching too much TV when you are home, you can maybe cut down on that. Similar for time you spend on phone or computer or something similar. Not saying these are problem areas, only examples. You need to figure it out and change those things or activities.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Sanjeev that is something only you can determine. For example, if you are spending time watching too much TV when you are home, you can maybe cut down on that. Similar for time you spend on phone or computer or something similar. Not saying these are problem areas, only examples. You need to figure it out and change those things or activities.

Exactly Kalyani. At the end of the day It's the ability of the person concerned to identify those factors which are the impediments  of his progress that counts. Others cannot intervene because those factors identified are their point of view. It's the concerned person's point of view that matters and works.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes kalyani I think I will have to identify things which I may avoid to do to save sometime for myself and my family.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Happiness is a state of mind irrespective of expenditure quantums and calculated sacrifices. 

True...couldn't agree with you more on this...but yet, happiness is counted now in terms of money that a person earns.

same with us, my wife resigned her lecturar's post while we were expecting our daughter and never joined again. When my daughter went off to BITS Pilani, I reduced my traveling activities despite having to settle for lesser money but that way I could give more time to my household. I found my additional income in my online activities. 

Kudos. That's what I call as a Smart move. At different stages of our lives, it becomes necessary for us to encounter with different challenges. In your case, you dealt with challenges efficiently by making appropriate adjustments and changes which gave you the sweet fruits of life.

I think you should not be leaving your job, but ensure take LTC or other leaves and go to nicer places for relax. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are many ways to relax. Many CEO s of corporate giants make changes in life in order to keep pace with their fast paced and ever changing  lives . 

Sometimes listening to favorite music, or a long drive could motivate more and create sense of positiveness as well as derive much anticipated relaxations which could alternatively comes from eight hour long sleep. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.