Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The simple thumb rule is do you a thing of your liking. And love whatever you do.

rambabu wrote:

The simple thumb rule is do you a thing of your liking. And love whatever you do.

I agree with it. People get frustrated when they are asked to do things in which they are not interested.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with it. People get frustrated when they are asked to do things in which they are not interested.

If one identifies his niche and choose a job of his liking, one never gets bored and frustrated.

No sometimes when you even repeatedly do what you like then too you start getting bored from it.

That means, you have to look for variation in the mode of working.

I think the purpose of this thread is now exhausted. What do you all feel?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I think the purpose of this thread is now exhausted. What do you all feel?

I agree with you Kalyani. After seeing others' views, you can lock this thread. You are the ultimate and you know better.

The thread is reaching its last leg, still I think, listening to good songs is good for relaxing and reading this thread also says more to it. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. Kalyani Nandurkar alreadyindicated that this thread has got all the information from the members.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.