Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Yes personally I also feel the same as I am not good enough in counting notes. Counting machine may help people like me.

Well I don't mind counting notes for sure.. lol... But yes for more bundles machine is better. 

Yes its time consuming when one has to count bundles of notes.

I don't need money counting machines. Because my money is so small an amount, I can count at the withdrawal counter instantaneously. Anyhow let's see it's effectivity when the banks agree to install a counting machine.

rambabu wrote:

I don't need money counting machines. Because my money is so small an amount, I can count at the withdrawal counter instantaneously. Anyhow let's see it's effectivity when the banks agree to install a counting machine.

May be by having counting machines crowd will get lessened as I have many people stand nearby cash counters just to count money.

Don't forget, it's yet to be implemented. We do not know if the bank is willing to arrange such facility or not.  Basing on a customer talk, we cannot draw conclusions. Besides big Drawers, there are small Drawers like me are also there who think, there is no necessity of such devise. 

rambabu wrote:

Don't forget, it's yet to be implemented. We do not know if the bank is willing to arrange such facility or not.  Basing on a customer talk, we cannot draw conclusions. Besides big Drawers, there are small Drawers like me are also there who think, there is no necessity of such devise. 

Who said bank is going to follow this. This is just a suggestion from my side but it all depends on them totally.

Then wait until your suggestion is accepted or rejected. The poster has suggested not you. Anyhow whether accepted or rejected I'm against the cash counting machine.

Lol... This is just discussion going on about it.. Just asking thought about other members. Yes its bank's decision but if we wait till suggestion accepted by bank or not then how can we discuss on it here... 

We are just discussing here about topic.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Agreed. The discussion embraced all the aspects ranging from NO to YES. hence, I am of the opinion, there is nothing new to add to this discussion if we further discuss, the discussion becomes stale and it may draw the attention of one of the moderators may lock. Why all this ?

rambabu wrote:

Then wait until your suggestion is accepted or rejected. The poster has suggested not you. Anyhow whether accepted or rejected I'm against the cash counting machine.

I don't mind if you are against it. I am in favour of it. Poster suggested it and I agree with his suggestion. If you don't does not matter as everyone has his own views. 

Why not go ahead with your opinion. Your expressed your view and I, mine.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.