Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Your contention that illegal immigration is encouraged to get votes is too far fetched. It is one of those perennial perceptions that prevail in Indian electoral calculations. The amount of illegal migration that takes place into USA and other developed countries is significant. Every few years amnesty schemes are announced in USA to regularise these illegal immigrants which includes many Indians also (I know a few of them). Economic deprivation forces citizens to migrate to better economies esp if they happen to be across the borders. As the problem is perceptional no solution will ever satisfy its supporters who will go on and on with mythical solutions. One of the way of arresting such lmmigration is to help Bangladesh develop its economy at a faster rate than present. India does not have liberalistic rules because in our preset state of economic development who would like to migrate to India when its own educated class migrate at the drop of a hat from Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai etc. even when they have good jpbs. That is oK with you but reverse migration from poorer countries is a problem. Or is it some hidden bias?

Our educated class migrate from Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Delhi etc etc to contribute to the country they migrate to and at the same time to improve their own financial resources. They do not indulge in illegal activities, do not go for falls   papers, break rules (it's not possible like in this country where every one is allowed to do what he likes). And why should we improve the economic conditions of Bangladesh when they are free country on their own sweet will? Why should we allow illegal migrants adding up JJ colonies on every vacant land of this country and add problems to already problem ridden country? And sir as the reports suggest such people are involved in most of the crimes  taking place in many states.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.